- Art and architecture
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bikaner: vibrant city surrounded by the desert safaris and spectacular forts and palaces
- Udaipur: Visit the stunning City Palace, explore the old town and enjoy a cruise on Lake Pichola with a stop at the ‘floating palace’ of Jag Mandir
- Gajner: Enjoy the beautiful grounds followed by a cooking class
- Jaisalmer: the “Golden City of India,” astonishing for its yellow sand and the yellow sandstone used in the town's architecture giving a golden tinge.
Join this 12 days-tour and get a true insight of the Indian vibe in one of its northwestern province- Rajasthan. It is argued that hardly any region of the earth has remained as faithful to its historical, cultural and mythological origins as Rajasthan. Strolling down through the bustling streets of New and Old Delhi will be a great opening of this adventure, Jama Masjid or Humayun´s Tomb, are one of the most marvelous monument to be seen. Admire Havelis and temples of Bikaner, and take part in a cooking demonstration of the traditional Indian gastronomy. The boat ride over the Pichola Lake will unveil the breathtaking beauty of Rajasthan´s fresh green nature and sandy dunes of Khuri will on the other hands expose its charm by its infinite tranquility over the endless dunes. Thousands of people have been living here for the fascinating contrast of magnificent palaces, barren deserts and the impressive beauty of land and people, yet modernity is also clearly noticeable here. This journey tries to depict the contrast.
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Day 2: Delhi – Alsisar (230 Km – 5.15 Hrs)
Day 3: Alsisar – Gajner (270 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 4: Gajner – Jaisalmer (300 Km – 4.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Jaisalmer
Day 6: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (290 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 7: Jodhpur – Udaipur (260 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 8: Udaipur
Day 9: Udaipur – Jaipur (400 Km – 7hrs)
Day 10: Jaipur
Day 11: Jaipur – Agra (250 Km - 4.5 Hrs)
Day 12: Agra – Departure Delhi (250 Km – 5 Hrs)
- 11 nights´ accommodation
- 11 Breakfasts
- 11 Dinners
- Pick-up/ Drop off transfers from/to Delhi International Airport on a shared basis
- Air-conditioned transportation throughout the program as per itinerary on a shared basis
- Operated with German or English-speaking accompanied guide
- All entrance fee to monuments as indicated: Delhi - Qutab Minar; Shekhawati region - Havelis; Jaisalmer - Jaisalmer Fort, Nathmal Ki Haveli, Patvon Ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli; Jodhpur - Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada; Udaipur - City Palace, Sahelion Ki Bari, Fatehsagar Lake; Jaipur - Amber fort, City Palace & Observatory; Agra - Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri
- Meet & Greet at Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Yoga session at Agra
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the program
- Optional excursions (as recommended/suggested) in the itinerary
- Any airfare, airport taxes, a supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees.
- Indian tourist visa fees
- Any service not listed above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Royal Rajasthan, 12 Days Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Royal Rajasthan, 12 Days Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Royal Rajasthan, 12 Days Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.