- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Art and architecture
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Mandawa: Overall, Mandawa offers many delectable historical titbits; it’s hardly a surprise that it’s described as an ‘open art gallery.’
- Jodhpur: The city's slowpaced life is punctuated with the strong presence of the Indian Army's frenetic activities.
- Udaipur: s sunsets are a sight to behold against the backdrop of the lakes and stunning architecture of the city – Udaipur truly deserves being known as the ‘Venice of the East.’
- Jaipur: Admire the ancient town planning system of Vastushastra and then visit the Amber fort. Thriving bazaars abound with rich traditional textiles, handicrafts and exquisite gemstones.
Rajasthan, which literally means ‘Land of Kings’, conforms to a popular ideal of romantic India, boasting more maharajas’ palaces, camel treks and colourful festivals than you could experience in a lifetime. And then there’s Agra: once the heart of the Moghul Empire, it boasts the unparalleled beauty of the Taj Mahal which adorns the banks of the Yamuna River.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi - Mandawa (240 Kms - 6 Hrs)
Day 2: Mandawa – Bikaner (195 Kms - 4hrs)
Day 3: Bikaner – Jaisalmer (330 Kms - 6hrs)
Day 4: Jaisalmer
Day 5: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (285 Kms - 5hrs)
Day 6: Jodhpur – Udaipur (275 Kms - 6 Hrs)
Day 7: Udaipur - Pushkar (280 Kms - 6 Hrs)
Day 8: Pushkar - Jaipur (145 Kms - 3 Hrs)
Day 9: Jaipur
Day 10: Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri-agra (255 Kms -5.5 Hrs)
Day 11: Depart Agra – Delhi (205 Kms -3.5 Hrs)
- 10 nights´ accommodation
- 10 Breakfasts
- 10 Lunches
- 10 Dinners
- Air-conditioned transportation on private basis
- Pick-up/ Drop off transfers from/to Delhi International Airport on private basis
- Operated with English-speaking and French-speaking local guide in each city during sightseeing & excursion
- All monuments as per program
- Meet & Greet at Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Welcome briefing session with the tour manager on day 1
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- All optional excursions suggested in the itinerary.
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Any service not listed on the included section.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 85+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Royal Rajasthan, 11 Days Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Royal Rajasthan, 11 Days Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Royal Rajasthan, 11 Days Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.