- Art and architecture
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: Delhi is a combination of the cities that were founded in this area between 900 BC and 1930 AD. Today it is an elegant capital city rich in history.
- Pushkar: A small town blessed with the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma, creator of the cosmos.
- Udaipur: The city of unmatched beauty with a rich history, known as the city of lakes.
- Ranakpur: A Jain temple in white marble in the Aravalli mountains.
Explore the best of Rajasthan by joining our 10-day tour, which will take you to the adventure of the fascinating medieval history of North India. Get on the vibe by walking in the busy streets of Delhi, and admire its unique contrasts between the old and modern influence. Go through the real Indian adventure once you take a local train to Ajmer, this magic pilgrimage center for Muslims and Hindus. Rajasthan will display its colors while you will visit the ‘Venice of the East´, Udaipur and the pink architecture of Jaipur will wake up your romantic feelings before entering the awe-inspiring Taj Mahal, love poem in the stone. This tour will expose the gems of Rajasthan and will fulfill your expectations and inspire your senses.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi – Ajmer By Train (400kms – 6.5 Hrs) / Ajmer – Pushkar (14kms – 30 Min)
Day 3: Pushkar – Udaipur (280 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 4: Udaipur – Jodhpur (240 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 5: Jodhpur – Bikaner (260 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 6: Bikaner – Jaipur (360 Km – 7 Hrs)
Day 7: Jaipur
Day 8: Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri - Agra (240 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 9: Agra – Delhi (225 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 10: Departure Delhi
- 9 Nights' accommodation
- 9 Breakfast
- ***Half Board supplement upon additional cost as an optional extra (9 Breakfast, 9 Dinners)***
- ***Full Board supplement upon additional cost as an optional extra ( 9 Breakfast, 9 Lunches, and 9 Dinners)***
- Air-conditioned transportation throughout the program as per itinerary
- Inbound/Outbound airport transfers on a shared basis
- Delhi–Ajmer train ticket in CC class (seating class)
- Operated with accompanied bilingual Italian- English speaking guide
- All monuments and parks as indicated: Visit of Jama Masjid (Day 1); sightseeing tour of Hindu temple of Lord Brahma (Day 2); boat ride on Lake Pichola (Day 3); visit of Jain temple of Ranakpur (Day 4); visit the Mehrangarh Fort and the Jaswant Thada (Day 5); visit of Junagarh Fort (Day 6); tour of Amber Fort, Maharaja's City Palace and the Observatory Jantar Mantar (Day 7); visit of Fatehpur Sikri (Day 8); visit of Taj Mahal and Agra fort (Day 9)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1)
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Optional excursions (as recommended/suggested) in the itinerary.
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Indian tourist visa fees
- Any service not listed above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rajasthan's Forts, Temples And Palaces tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Rajasthan's Forts, Temples And Palaces tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rajasthan's Forts, Temples And Palaces tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.