- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Road trips
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience Rajput hospitality, and feel culture and history all around you during your feature stay at Bhanwar Vilas Palace
- The opportunity to contrast the exciting chaos of the big cities with the different pace of life and local traditions of remote villages
- Discover the rich history and architecture of the impressive Forts scattered across the province, and how the Taj Mahal, one of the most recognisable buildings in the world, still has the power to surprise even the most experienced travellers
- The chance to get closer to India’s exotic wildlife, and perhaps catch more than a glimpse of its elusive animal king, the magnificent tiger, in Ranthambhore National Park
If you asked our tour leaders where they would most like to go to in Rajasthan, this special tour would be it! The magic of Rajasthan can best be experienced by being a guest in some very special places and recipient to timeless Rajput hospitality. Overnight stays in ornate 'havelis' and historic palaces that are now heritage hotels enable us to sample the lifestyle of a maharaja, surrounded by opulence and grace. Visits to villages allow us to connect with the local people who in some cases still live a way of life that has changed little in centuries. The fabled cities of Agra - home to the magnificent Taj Mahal, Udaipur, Jodhpur and Jaipur will impress with their grandeur, whilst Karauli, Bundi, Bijaipur and Dera Khairwa will entice with their romance and rich cultural legacies. We also seek out India's exotic wildlife, including the magnificent tiger, on an adventure to Ranthambhore National Park. This is indeed the Rajasthan of your dreams!
Fatehpur Sikri / Karauli
Ranthambhore National Park
Ranthambhore National Park
- Comfortable hotel (10 nights), Luxury tented camp (2 nights), Historical heritage hotel (3 nights), Palace feature stay (1 night)
- 16 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Fatehpur Sikri - Guided tour
- Karauli - Village walk
- Ranthambhore National Park - Evening wildlife safari
- Ranthambhore National Park - Morning Safari
- Bundi - Stepwell
- Bundi - Palace
- Bundi - Town walk
- Bijaipur - Menal Temple Complex
- Chittorgarh - Fort
- Udaipur - City Palace
- Jodhpur - Meherangarh Fort
- Jodhpur - Bishnoi villages day trip
- Jaipur - City Palace
- Jaipur - Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Wind) entry
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Rajasthan Revealed tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rajasthan Revealed tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 17 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Rajasthan Revealed tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rajasthan Revealed tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Rajasthan is a desert state and so it’s important to prepare for hot sticky temperatures during the day and cooler climates in the evening. Layers are the best way to tackle this disparity in weather.
- Many Heritage hotels are preserved in their original state and so offer a unique accommodation experience, but for this reason the facilities they offer are not the same as standard hotels.
- There are a number of long travel days on this trip. Some journeys take up to eight hours, but are a great opportunity to get to know locals, fellow travellers and the diverse scenery.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point description
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Food and dietary requirements