- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Be king or queen for a day as you explore kingdoms.
- Explore the colourful Blue and Pink Cities.
- Learn about the heritage of Amber Fort.
- Take in the lovely grandeur of the Taj Mahal
Part of our new Travel with Confidence Plus Collection, this trip features a smaller group size, private transportation, en-suite bathrooms, and a discounted rate for My Own Room. Buckle up for this 15-day tour that’ll have you exploring some of India’s most incredible kingdoms, cities, towns, and villages, and all with extra health and safety measures. Set out on a walking tour of Mandawa, known today as Rajasthan's "open-air art gallery". Admire the beautifully frescoed havelis, or traditional townhouses, which once housed wealthy traders and their families. Soak in the sights of a vibrant city on the crossroads of ancient caravan routes.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi/Mandāwa
Day 3: Mandāwa/Jodhpur
Day 4: Jodhpur
Day 5: Jodhpur/Udaipur
Day 6: Udaipur
Day 7: Udaipur
Day 8: Udaipur/Pushkar
Day 9: Pushkar
Day 10: Pushkar/Tordi Garh
Day 11: Tordi Garh/Jaipur
Day 12: Jaipur
Day 13: Jaipur/Āgra
Day 14: Āgra/Delhi
Day 15: Delhi
- Hotels (13 nts), heritage hotel (1 nt).
1 breakfast, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD345-450 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Jaipur Nightlife, Jaipur
- Mandawa walking tour
- Jodhpur, Udaipur, Pushkar and Jaipur orientation walks
- Savitri Temple hike
- Tordi Garh Village walk
- Amber Fort visit
- Abhaneri Stepwell visit
- Taj Mahal tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Rajasthan: Laneways & Local Villages - Plus tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 31 today.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rajasthan: Laneways & Local Villages - Plus tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Rajasthan: Laneways & Local Villages - Plus tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rajasthan: Laneways & Local Villages - Plus tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Merchandising : Travel with Confidence PlusThis Collection of 37 incredible small group tours features everything we’re doing as part of our Travel with Confidence Policy on all of our tours, PLUS added steps that go that extra, physically distanced mile.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.