- Bird watching
- National parks
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Old & New Delhi
- Lakeside Udaipur
- Ranakpur Jain temples
- Fort & blue streets of Jodhpur
This 14-day India tour of Rajasthan shows you its towering hilltop forts, camel fairs and colourful saris, as we stay old palaces and havelis which have since been redesigned into heritage hotels.
This India tour starts in the capital of Delhi, as we explore both its old and new sides before heading south in an overnight sleeper train to the city of Udaipur, one of the most attractive cities in Rajasthan. We’ll explore its popular attractions such as the city palace and take a boat trip on Lake Pichola, before visiting some of the lesser known temples at Eklingii and Nagda.
Our next stop is a trip to Jodhpur to see the white marble Jain temples at Ranakhpur. Jodhpur is famous for its blue painted houses and streets and has a massive fort perched on a hill overlooking the town below. We’ll also visit Pushkar, which houses the only Brahman Temples on the planet.
After Pushkar, we’ll head to the Pink City of Jaipur, where we’ll explore the remote, ancient village of Tordi while staying in a redesigned palace. We’ll see the world’s largest step well at Abhaneri before taking a guided cycle rickshaw ride through the Keoladeo National Park, taking in the wide variety of birdlife and other wildlife in this sanctuary.
Any trip to India would be remiss without a visit to the Taj Mahal in Agra. We’ll witness at sunrise and at sunset, from a vantage point on the opposite bank of the Yamuna River, where you will explore the farmlands and homesteads under the guidance of a local.
We’ll head back to Delhi, visiting the impressive temple complex at Akshardham when we arrive, staying long enough to enjoy a spectacular water and light show just after sunset before returning to our hotel. Accommodation is in a mix of comfortable mid-range modern and heritage hotels.
Day 1 : Arrival in Delhi. Airport to hotel transfer included
Day 2 : Exploring Delhi and an | OVERNIGHT: train ride to Udaipur
Day 3 : Exploring Udaipur’s Temples
Day 4 : Venturing further into Udaipur
Day 5 : Onwards to Jodhpur
Day 6 : Exploring Jodphur on foot
Day 7 : Pushkar’s Lake and Temples
Day 8 : Goodbye Pushkar, Hello Jaipur
Day 9 : A sightseeing tour of Jaipur
Day 10 : Visiting the ancient village of Tordi
Day 11 : The world’s largest step well & birdwatching in the Keoladeo Ghana National Park
Day 12 : A first view of the magnificent Taj Mahal. Optional activities available
Day 13 : A Taj Mahal sunrise and a multimedia water show
Day 14 : Bon voyage! Airport transfer included
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transport and transfers
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- Services of a local tour leader throughout
- International flights
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Single room supplements (chargeable if a same-sex room share is not available)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for driver and/or tour guide
- Entrance fees (allow approx. US$212)
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rajasthan Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Rajasthan Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rajasthan Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.