- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- As part of our Comfort range, this trip offers immersive travel in Rajasthan with more inclusions than an Original tour – like daily breakfasts and feature stays in restored palaces.
- You may have seen hundreds of photos of it already but laying eyes on the Taj Mahal for yourself during a guided tour is bound to leave a deep impression.
- Fall in love with Bollywood during a screening of one of the latest blockbusters at Jaipur's spectacular artdeco cinema the Raj Mandir.
- Visit a family for dinner in Jaisalmer for a homecooked meal and an evening of sharing local culture, food, stories, and traditions with new friends.
Colourful and chaotic, vibrant, and romantic – welcome to Rajasthan. Explore India’s captivating northwest on this 15-day tour, taking in fairy-tale desert cities, the treasures of the maharajah, and forts with fascinating histories. Marvel at the grandeur of the Taj Mahal in Agra, travel across the Thar Desert on camelback, and immerse yourself in romantic Jodhpur. This tour doesn’t just cover Rajasthan’s many bucket-list-worthy sites but also immerses you in the thrum of daily life with time spent in traditional villages, market wanderings, and plenty of memorable meals. Add a touch of comfort and some very special heritage property accommodation for a true Rajasthani travel adventure.
Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
Nawalgarh - Mandawa
Ranakpur - Udaipur
- Camping (with facilities) (1 night), Heritage Property (4 nights), Hotel (9 nights)
- 14 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Auto rickshaw , Camel , Jeep , Plane , Private minibus , Private vehicle , Shuttle Bus , Train
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Fatehpur Sikri - Guided tour
- Jaipur - Leader-led walking & market tour
- Jaipur - Bollywood Movie at Raj Mandir Cinema
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Mandawa - Haveli tour
- Bikaner - Junagarh Fort
- Jaisalmer - Leader-led walking tour
- Jaisalmer - Camel safari & overnight desert camp
- Jodhpur - Meherangarh Fort
- Ranakpur - Jain Temples
- Ranakpur - Lunch at Jain temple
- Udaipur - City Palace
- Udaipur - Lake Pichola boat ride from Lal Ghat
- Udaipur - Leader-led walking tour
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Rajasthan Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rajasthan Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 December 2020, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Rajasthan Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rajasthan Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- In order to see as much as possible in the vast north of India, this tour involves some long travel days. We use a variety of transport to get around, from train to private vehicles, auto-rickshaws, and a flight. Packing light will make moving around easier!
- Don’t underestimate the weather at any time of year in India. In the summer months, heat can be extreme. In winter months, some travellers have been surprised at the cool of the evenings. A hat, sunscreen, and clothing that can be layered will serve you well year-round.
- If you would prefer a trip to Rajasthan in our Original- or Basix-style of travel, search code HHSC for our Classic Rajasthan tour (Original) or code HHRR for our North India Revealed (Basix) tour on our website.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Alternate Joining point description
Alternate Finish point instructions