- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience an overnight train journey to Jaipur
- Immerse yourself in the bustle of Delhi
- Marvel at the Pink City of Jaipur
- Cycle the backroads of rural India
Cycle Rajasthan's country roads for a taste of the ‘real' India including a visit to the Taj Mahal and exploration of Fatephur Sikri. From the delights of Jaipur we adjust to the pace of the buffalo cart from handlebar level, savouring a way of life that is still in harmony with the seasons. The roads are flat, the days not unduly strenuous and we provide a backup vehicle for your convenience. There will be ample opportunity to witness the spectacular Taj Mahal at sunrise and explore Fatephur Sikri before returning to Delhi where the trip concludes.
Day 1 : Arrive Delhi.
Day 2 : Train to Jaipur.
Day 3 : In Jaipur
Day 4 : Cycle Jaipur to Jaisinghpura (cycling distance: 65km)
Day 5 : Cycle to Siliserh Lake and Sariska National Park (cycling distance: 41km)
Day 6 : Cycle to Rajgarh. Drive to Bharatpur (cycling distance : 38km)
Day 7 : Bharatpur to Fatehpur Sikri and Agra (cycling distance: 28km)
Day 8 : In Agra, then drive to Delhi, trip concludes
- Good quality accommodation in Delhi/Jaipur/Agra
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners
- Airport transfers on Day 1 & Day 8
- Private vehicles
- Expert bilingual guide
- Group medical kit
- Sightseeing and site entry fees as listed
- Items of a personal nature i.e laundry, bottled mineral water, soft drinks, phone calls.
- Lunch and Dinners when staying in hotels
- Travel insurance
- airport & departure taxes
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 80 today.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rajasthan Cycle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Rajasthan Cycle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rajasthan Cycle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.