- Desert safaris
- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Local boat rides
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Drink in a kaleidoscope of colour and culture.
- Experience spiritual Varanasi along the Ganges.
- Marvel at the Taj Majal.
- Wander the streets and markets in vibrant cities.
Now's the time to explore India on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Spend three weeks discovering the charms and mystery that make up the northern portion of this incredible country. You and your fellow travellers will get some history at the monuments of Delhi, 'gram the colourful cities of Rajasthan, marvel at Jaisalmer's mud fortress, and pull an all-nighter (sleep: optional) on a camel safari through the desert. Your expert CEO (Chief Experience Officer) handles any hassles so you're free to see the sights or just soak up the vibe — India is home to great food, fascinating culture, alluring sights, and friendly and inviting people. Come say hello.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi/Bīkāner
Day 3: Bīkāner/Rāisar
Day 4: Rāisar/Bīkāner
Day 5: Bīkāner/Jaisalmer
Day 6: Jaisalmer
Day 7: Jaisalmer/Jodhpur
Day 8: Jodhpur/Udaipur
Day 9: Udaipur
Day 10: Udaipur/Pushkar
Day 11: Pushkar/Tordi Sāgar
Day 12: Tordi Sāgar/Jaipur
Day 13: Jaipur
Day 14: Jaipur/Āgra
Day 15: Āgra/Varanasi
Day 16: Varanasi
Day 17: Varanasi
Day 18: Varanasi/Delhi
Day 19: Delhi
Day 20: Delhi
- Simple hotels or guesthouse (twin-share) (15 nts), sleeper trains (3 nts), camping (1 nt).
2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD435-565 for meals not included.
- Train, metro, local bus, charter bus, tuk-tuk, small riverboat, camel, 4x4 vehicle.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: City Walk, Delhi
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Jaipur Nightlife, Jaipur
- Your Discover Moment: Varanasi
- Guided tour of the Taj Mahal and the Amber Fort
- Orientation walks in Old Delhi, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Pushkar, and Jaipur
- Overnight camel safari
- Ganges River boat trip at sunrise and sunset (including candle flower ceremony)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Rajasthan and Varanasi: Trains & the Taj tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rajasthan and Varanasi: Trains & the Taj tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Rajasthan and Varanasi: Trains & the Taj tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rajasthan and Varanasi: Trains & the Taj tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.