- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
This 10 day group tour encompasses the best of northern India with visits to Delhi, Jodhpur, Jaipur and Agra - the location of the world famous Taj Mahal. Experience ancient forts, beautiful temples and colourful markets as you get acquainted with the charm of India.
Day 1: Welcome to India
Day 2: Delhi - India's Capital City
Day 3: Jodhpur - The Blue City
Day 4: Jodhpur
Day 5: Jaipur - The Pink City
Day 6: Jaipur - Amber Fort & Birla Temple
Day 7: Agra & The Taj Mahal
Day 8: Agra
Day 9: Return to Delhi
Day 10: Depart Delhi
- 9 night(s) in hotels
- 9 Breakfast(s)
- Taxi, Train, Tourist Bus, Tuk-Tuk, Private Vehicle, flight(s)
- Evening walking tour of Karol Bagh market area
- Old Delhi Walking Tour including Jami Masjid
- India Gate and Sikh Temple
- Afternoon visits to Meranghar fort and Jaswant Thada
- Morning Blue City walk
- Pink City with City Palace walking tour
- Amber Fort and short photo stop at the Lake Palace
- Afternoon and sunset Taj Mahal visit (Entrance & Guide)
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rajasthan and Taj Mahal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 December 2020, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Rajasthan and Taj Mahal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rajasthan and Taj Mahal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.