- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the colourful cities of Rajasthan.
- Uncover ancient forts.
- Discover a traditional way of life.
- Revel in the stunning beauty of the Taj Mahal.
Part of our new Travel with Confidence Plus Collection, this trip features a smaller group size, private transportation, en-suite bathrooms, and a discounted rate for My Own Room. Travelling through Rajasthan is like walking through a kaleidoscope. Everywhere you look, colours dance before your eyes — from saris drying on riverbeds to the sunsets of Udaipur, from the spice market in Jodhpur to the white marble of the Taj Mahal. Uncover the secrets of romantic Rajasthan on this 15-day tour of the colourful Indian state. Marvel at the rampart views from Jodphur's Meherangarh Fort, enjoy a safari in Ranthambore National Park, and then soak in the relaxed atmosphere of Udaipur. Your expert CEO will take care of the hassles — and travel days are well-paced and include private transport, so you'll hit the sights refreshed. Be prepared to fall in love with India!
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi/Mandāwa
Day 3: Mandāwa/Jodhpur
Day 4: Jodhpur/Udaipur
Day 5: Udaipur
Day 6: Udaipur/Jojawar
Day 7: Jojawar/Pushkar
Day 8: Pushkar
Day 9: Pushkar/Jaipur
Day 10: Jaipur
Day 11: Jaipur/Ranthambore National Park
Day 12: Ranthambore National Park
Day 13: Ranthambore National Park/Āgra
Day 14: Āgra/Delhi
Day 15: Delhi
- Hotels (14 nts).
3 breakfasts, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD315-410 for meals not included.
- Train, metro, private vehicle, cycle-rickshaw, auto-rickshaw, camel.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Women With Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Walking tour of Mandawa's old town and havelis
- Meherangarh Fort visit
- Udaipur orientation tour with city palace visit
- Cultural show at the Bagore-ki-Haveli
- Sunrise at Savitiri Temple
- Sunset camel ride
- Amber Fort tour
- Sunset visit to Ranthambore Fort
- Morning safari in Ranthambore National Park
- Abhaneri stepwell visit
- Taj Mahal entrance
- Agra Fort entrance and guided tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Rajasthan Adventure — Plus tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 59 today.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rajasthan Adventure — Plus tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Rajasthan Adventure — Plus tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rajasthan Adventure — Plus tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Merchandising : Travel with Confidence PlusThis Collection of 37 incredible small group tours features everything we’re doing as part of our Travel with Confidence Policy on all of our tours, PLUS added steps that go that extra, physically distanced mile.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.