- Walking tour
- Desert safaris
- Art and architecture
- Shopping and markets
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- The Taj Mahal is one of the most recognisable buildings in the world, with its poetic history and beauty having the power to surprise even the most jaded travellers.
- Discover the rich history and architecture of the Amber Fort, with the expertise of a local guide. The kaleidoscopic magic of the Hall of Mirrors is unforgettable
- India is famous for its great sleeper trains and you'll be tucked up nicely in your own padded bunk
- The Thar Desert is a vast space, but the locals treat it as their own back garden. Have the chance to take a guided camel ride into the sunset and sleep under the stars
Discover India at its most colourful amid the deserts, bazaars and forts of Rajasthan. This is a land where massive hilltop fortresses loom over ramshackle cities and where markets are awhirl with locals dressed in the brightest shades of scarlet, gold and rose. From the heady whirlwind of Delhi, to a night under the stars on a desert camel safari, to the beauty of sunrise at the Taj Mahal – this journey through Rajasthan promises to be a true adventure.
- Camping with basic facilities (1 night), Heritage Property (3 nights), Hotel (5 nights), Overnight sleeper train (1 night)
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Dinners
- Auto rickshaw , Bus , Camel , Car , Cycle rickshaw , Jeep , Metro , Overnight sleeper train , Private vehicle , Shuttle Bus
- An expert tour leader
- Delhi - Leader-led Old Delhi walking & rickshaw tour
- Delhi - Jama Masjid
- Delhi - Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Jaisalmer - Camel safari & overnight desert camp
- Jaisalmer - Leader-led walking tour
- Jodhpur - Leader-led walking tour
- Jaipur - Leader-led walking & market tour
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Rajasthan Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rajasthan Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 October 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Rajasthan Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rajasthan Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip involves some long train journeys and an overnight train, which can be tiresome. Entertaining chaiwalas (tea vendors), food vendors and conversations with the locals make this a rewarding experience. For your own security, take a lock for your hand luggage on the sleeper train journey.
- If you decide to spend the night camping in the desert, be aware that there are no structured toilet or shower facilities. Please bring along water, face wipes, hand sanitizer or other essentials you feel you may need.
- It’s important to prepare for hot sticky temperatures during the day and cooler climates in the evening, particularly in the desert. Layers are the best way to tackle this disparity in weather.
- We visit a number of temples on this trip, which requires a certain level of modesty. Please bring clothes that cover the arms and pants/skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf is also a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot.
- Long distance and overnight trains can often be delayed and occasionally cancelled due to heavy fog between Dec-Feb. Please see the transport section of the essential trip information.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Joining point description
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers