- Art and architecture
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Pushkar: small town, called “Lotus flower,” encircled by numerous temples and Pushkar Lake, which is a prominent pilgrimage spot for Hindu devotees
- Jaipur: Admire the ancient town planning system of Vastushastra and visit the Amber fort. The thriving bazaars abound with rich traditional textiles, handicrafts and exquisite gemstones
Join this 12 days-tour and get a true insight into the Indian vibe during the most well-known festival – Pushkar festival. Strolling down through the bustling streets of New and Old Delhi will be a great opening of this adventure, Jama Masjid or Humayun´s Tomb, is one of the most marvelous monument to be seen. The boat ride over the Pichola Lake will unveil the breath-taking beauty of Rajasthan´s fresh green and join the biggest camel festival of India in Pushkar. Thousands of people are participating in this fair, not only because of the trading of livestock but it is an important pilgrimage season for Hindus to Pushkar Lake. Taj Mahal in Agra will reveal its romantic spirit which remains live during the centuries and Fatehpur Sikri will invite you to learn about its legends and myths. Become a part of all of during this festive month and experience India in its authentic atmosphere.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi – Kota (5.5 Hrs, By Train) / Kota – Bundi (40 Km – 1 H)
Day 4: Bundi– Udaipur (280 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 5: Udaipur
Day 6: Udaipur – Jodhpur (300 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 7: Jodhpur – Pushkar (230 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 8: Pushkar
Day 9: Pushkar – Jaipur (150 Km – 3 Hrs)
Day 10: Jaipur
Day 11: Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (260 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 12: Agra - Departure Delhi
- 11 nights´ accommodation
- MEALS INCLUDED:
- 11 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch (Day 8)
- 11 Dinners (Day 2 - 12)
- Arrival shared transfer from Delhi International Airport to the hotel
- Departure shared transfer from the Delhi city center to the Delhi International Airport
- Air-conditioned transportation on a shared basis
- Train ticket from Delhi to Kota on day 3
- Operated with an accompanied English or German-speaking guide
- Entry fees as per program: sightseeing tour of New and Old Delhi (day 2); visit of Chittorgarh (day 4); Udaipur city tour and boat ride on Lake Pichola (day 5); Ranakpur Jain temple (day 6); Jodhpur city tour (day 7); Pushkar Cattle Fair (day 8); Amber fort tour (day 10); Fatehpur Sikri tour (day 11); Taj Mahal and Agra Fort (day 12)
- Meet & Greet on day 1
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the program
- Optional excursions (as recommended/suggested) in the itinerary
- Any airfare, airport taxes, a supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees.
- Any service not listed above
- Indian tourist visa fees
- Personal or travel insurance
- Photo or movie fees
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pushkar Festival tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Pushkar Festival tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pushkar Festival tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.