- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a day in Delhi and head to Agra, home to some of India's most iconic sites
- Witness the majestic beauty of the Taj Mahal
- Visit the formidable Agra Fort that generations of Mughal rulers have built
- Plunge into the rich past of the Mughal Empire
Our tour starts at 6:00 in the morning in Delhi where we'll pick you up from your hotel and head towards Agra and the Taj Mahal, stopping at sites along the way. After arrival in Agra, we will visit the different monuments and also see the city of Agra. We will continue our drive back to Delhi later in the afternoon, and drop you off at your hotel. This tour involves pick-up and drop-off, a personal guide, driver and car, all the monument tickets, lunch, and drink.
The famed Taj Mahal is a white marble mausoleum designed by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife. It is widely recognised as a jewel of Muslim art in India and as a unanimously admired masterpiece of world heritage. This site was designated a World Heritage Site in 1983.
Agra has come a long way from the day when tales of the Mughal riches and splendor were popular across the seven seas surrounding its fairy tale courts. Today it is like other northern Indian urban areas but still distinctive because it retains its medieval nature. Transport back to a different era with the serpentine bylanes, old homes, and markets crowded with people and goods. Walking through Agra's streets, you might even come across a small dim-lit workshop where artisans claim to be descendants of ancestors who served in Mughal courts.
A great way of seeing Agra and Taj Mahal!
- Pickup and dropoff from/to your hotel or airport in the morning and evening in Delhi
- An experienced, English speaking tour guide
- Vehicle expenses including fuel, tolls, and parking
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One bottle of mineral water per guest
- Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Ticket
- Monument entrance fees
- Any food and drinks
- Tips to the tour guide/driver
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationTaj Mahal is closed on Fridays.