- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Free hotel pickup and dropoff included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for firsttime visitors
- Vegetarian meal option available
The city paints a beautiful picture of varied cultures, traditions and beliefs flourishing together. Ruled by many dynasties from time immemorial, Delhi has always been the center stage of all political activities in the country. The expedition becomes more adventurous when you get a chance to create your own itinerary, and plan your 8 hours in the historic city as per your choice.
Flooded with numerous sites of historical significance and showcasing the vibrant side of India, Delhi is part of an interesting legacy of emperors and dynasties. These kingdoms gave the city its breathtaking architecture and age-old ethics that are continued till date. Ranging from the Mughal era monuments like Qutub Minar, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid and the Red Fort to the modern bazaars of Connaught Place, and from bustling streets of Chandni Chowk and Chawri Bazaar to the Gandhi Museum in Raj Ghat, the capital city is full of astonishing locations to explore.
Choose from the above, any six places you'd like to visit and provide your local guide with the list 24 hours in advance, mentioning the things you want to do there. Your guide will take you around the places of your interest and share with you the legends and stories of the various World Heritage sites you may wish to visit. Spend 8 exciting hours in Delhi and learn everything about the city which has a history of 2000 years.
- Professional guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions A current valid passport is required on the day of travel Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Comfortable walking shoes are recommended A current valid passport is required on the day of travel The Red Fort will be closed every Monday The Red Fort will be closed 10 days before August 15th and January 26th Before 24 HRS you should inform where you want to go. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.