- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover both Old and New Delhi
- See the Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Red Fort and India Gate, amongst other landmarks
- Learn more about the Mughals at Emperor Humayun's grave in East Nizamuddin
- Enjoy a private guide and your choice of start time
We will pick you up from your hotel or accommodation between 9:00 am and 11:00 am in the morning, at your preference, and drive you to the tomb of the famous Mughal emperor Humayun. In 1993 the tomb, located in Nizamuddin East, was declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco. It is also the Indian subcontinent's first garden-tomb.
Visit another UNESCO World Heritage site, Qutab Minar, a 73-meter-high tower and the world's highest brick minaret. It was built by Qutub-ud-din Aibak in 1193 immediately after they defeated the last Hindu king of Delhi. We will then take you to the Lotus Temple, the last of seven major Bahai temples constructed out of pure white marble in 1986.
Travel now over to Old Delhi. Your first stop is Jama Masjid, a highly decorative mosque built of red sandstone and white marble with three large gates, four towers, and two 40-meter-high minarets. Travelers are permitted to hire robes at the northern gate. This may be the only time you find yourself looking like a local without feeling like a stranger!
Roam to India Gate, next in New Delhi city center. This 42-meter-high archway commemorates the sacrifice made during the First World War by 70,000 Indian soldiers who lost their lives fighting for the British Army. We will then take you to the gigantic Red Fort, a historic fort that rises above the clamor of Old Delhi and was formed by the Mughals.
After the tour is over we'll drop you off at your hotel or place. Please note that the tour price does not include entrance fees to the monuments.
- Pickup and drop-off provided from your hotel or location in Delhi. All transport by air-conditioned private vehicle.
- All vehicle-related expenses such as tolls, fuel, parking
- 8 hours of tour services from pick-up
- An experienced, English speaking tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Tips to the tour guide/driver
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.