- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- age_requirement 1+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Ride a rickshaw in Delhi and enjoy sightseeing at the Red Fort in Jaipur by elephant
- Explore Ranthambore National Park on an exciting Jeep safari
- Visit the world famous Taj Mahal
- Discover ancient forts and magical palaces
Beginning with a sightseeing tour of Delhi, the tour will take you to Agra, home to the Taj Mahal, and Jaipur, famous for its numerous palaces with beautiful architecture designed by the Rajputs. A visit to Ranthambore National Park is also included, where you'll have the opportunity to see a variety of wildlife during two shared jeep safari drives.
Experience rooms in three-star hotels and take sightseeing tours in a private car driven by an English-speaking experienced driver. Please notice that the tour price does not include the entry fees to the monuments. Please see the itinerary below for more information.
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi city tour
Day 3: Delhi - Agra
Day 4: Agra - Ranthambore National Park
Day 5: Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary
Day 6: Ranthambore - Jaipur
Day 7: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 8: Jaipur - Delhi, departure
- 7 breakfasts
- Transport: airport ickup and drop off. All transfers and sightseeing tours in air-conditioned private cars
- English-speaking local guides in Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and a naturalist tour guide during wildlife safaris
- Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic)
- Assistance on arrival and departure
- One complimentary bottle of mineral water per guest per day
- Cycle-rickshaw ride through the ancient bazaar of Old City in Delhi
- Battery van or Tonga ride on one side at UNESCO World Heritage Site, Taj Mahal
- Elephant ride in Amber Fort
- Astrology session in Jaipur
- Turban-tying session in Jaipur
- 2 shared jeep safaris in Ranthambore
- All applicable hotel taxes and service charges
- Personal insurance
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner if tour is booked for Christmas and/or New Year's Eve
- Personal expenses
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities
- Airport taxes & visa fees
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.