- Walking tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go out on a fivehour walking tour of South Delhi with a private tour guide
- Learn more about Mahabharata during a visit to the Yogmaya Temple
- See Hindu and Islamic elements in Qutub Minar
- Explore Mehrauli Archaeological Park. See various monuments
Wander the grounds of this impressive Hindu temple that is believed to be one of the only five remaining temples from the Mahabharata period. Learn more about Phool Walon Ki Sair, a colorful festival that takes place here each year, and about goddess Yogmaya.
Next, travel on foot to the Unesco World Heritage site of Qutub Minar. With a towering spire stretching 73 m into the sky, this red, sandstone-and-marble monument has the tallest minaret in India. Get a close-up look of the ornate exterior, which is covered with carvings of texts from the Quran.
Enjoy a 15-minute walk to the nearby Mehrauli Archaeological Park. Get a unique perspective into the city’s past and Learn more about the significance of the Tomb of Balban and other key attractions in the park. Finally, your private, air-conditioned vehicle will take you to the Chhatarpur Temple, where your guide will tell you about South Indian architectural influences that are evident in the marble facade of this temple. Enjoy a traditional Indian meal at a local restaurant before returning to your New Delhi hotel by private vehicle.
Thank you so much for support and continuous followup before, during after tour! Overall I am extremely pleased with tour and entire family enjoyed! Starting from Goa to Jaipur there was full support from Hotel management, Driver and Tour guide.
I would like special thanks to Kishan truly very professional driver, thanks to Ravi who came after hour though our flight was delay at Delhi airport. I would also like to Kedar, Vaseem truly knows how plan overall tour with couple bullet items. Restaurant and food selection was delicious thanks to Kishan!
Tour guide were very knowledgeable also some where truly professional photographers! I would like to thanks to GetHoliday for commitment making one memorable trip! If I would plan in future GetHoliday will be first in my list.
We will definitely recommend to anyone that wont to go on a trip to India !!
We will choose them again if we will be back!!”
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in New Delhi
- Lunch or dinner (depending on tour time chosen)
- A bottle of mineral water
- Entrance fees to Qutub Minar, Chhatarpur Temple, Tomb of Balban, Yogmaya Temple & Rajon Ki Baoli
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationYou will receive the confirmation at the time of booking. The minimum age to join this tour is 12. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended. A dress code muss be followed to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.