- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the beauty in buildings that lie across the north of India, from Jaipur’s Amber Fort and Royal City Palace to Agra’s Red Fort and iconic Taj Mahal.
- Taste the best of Indian cuisine during a welcome dinner at one of Delhi’s oldest restaurants, a street food tour with a local expert in Agra and a wonderful meal in the home of a Brahmin family in Jaipur.
- Embark on both morning and sunset safaris through Ranthambore National Park in search of antelope, sloth bears, leopards and the elusive tigers that call this park home.
- Spend two elegant evenings at your feature stay hotel in Jaipur. The heritage hotel has been in the same family since its opening in 1928 and offers opulent details and warm, friendly service.
Ranthambhore National Park
Ranthambhore National Park
- Hotel (7 nights), Jaipur Feature Stay (2 nights)
- 9 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 6 Dinners
- Auto rickshaw , Boat , Cycle rickshaw , Metro , Plane , Private vehicle , Jeep
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Delhi - Welcome dinner
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Agra - Expert-led street food tour (as dinner)
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Ranthambhore National Park - Morning Wildlife Safari
- Ranthambhore National Park - Evening wildlife safari
- Jaipur - Home-cooked dinner
- Jaipur - Leader-led orientation walk
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Jaipur - City Palace
- Jaipur - Private Royal Haveli visit with owner
- Jaipur - Rooftop drinks overlooking old walled city (one drink included)
- Varanasi - Sarnath
- Varanasi - Sunrise Ganges boat trip
- Varanasi - Sunset candle flower ceremony
- Varanasi - Leader-led Old City walking tour
- Varanasi - Sunset Ganges boat trip (musicians on board)
- Delhi - Jama Masjid
- Delhi - Leader-led Old Delhi walking tour
- Delhi - Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Delhi - Final dinner
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 103+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- In the summer months, Rajasthan can get very hot. Be sure to drink lots of water, pack light cotton clothing and use adequate skin protection.
- There are several early mornings on this trip, as many parts of India really come alive in the dawn light.
- It can get foggy between December and February, which can put a new spin on the already spectacular scenery. However, it may cause traffic congestion and delays.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point instructions
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers