- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a personalised experience in our luxury small group touring with a maximum of 16 passengers
- Experience our firstclass escorted tours
- Complimentary oneway Chauffeur service in Australia*
- Traditional welcome ceremony at Safdarjung Railway Station, Delhi
Day 1: Delhi - Jaipur (d)
Day 2: Jaipur (b,l,d)
Day 3: Sawai Madhopur & Chittorgarh (b,l,d)
Day 4: Udaipur (b,l,d)
Day 5: Jaisalmer (b,l,d)
Day 6: Jodhpur (b,l,d)
Day 7: Bharatpur & Agra (b,l,d)
Day 8: Depart Delhi (b)
- Local assistance and travel guidance
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Palace On Wheels Luxury India Train Journey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 393 today.
- Earn US$ 261+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Palace On Wheels Luxury India Train Journey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Palace On Wheels Luxury India Train Journey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Palace On Wheels Luxury India Train Journey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.