- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Everyone’s seen a photo of the Taj Mahal, but nothing compares to seeing it in person in the glowing morning light – you and your family will understand what beauty really is.
- Feel the excitement build as you visit Ranthambhore National Park to hopefully catch a glimpse of a Bengal tiger stalking through the jungle.
- Experience the moving town that is an Indian train – watch the colourful landscape fly by as the chai wallah walks down the aisle singing about his tea
- India is bursting with colour, alive with people, dripping with the powerful smells of spice and incense – you and your family will never forget what you smell, taste and see as you walk through the markets and bazaars
On this trip your family be diving headfirst into India’s heart and experiencing the genuineness of its people, the weight of its history and the incredible diversity across the country. Travel from cities packed with impressive monuments to the welcoming and simple surrounds of rural villages and the wildlife-filled countryside beyond. Hop aboard the moving town that is an Indian train and watch the colourful landscape fly by as the chai wallah walks down the aisle singing about his tea. Go beyond the curries and chow down on street-food specialties, savoury chaats and samosas and enjoy watching your family learn, laugh and live this India adventure.
Ranthambhore National Park
Ranthambhore National Park
- Hotels (7 nights), Resort (2 nights)
- 10 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
- Bus , Cycle rickshaw , Private Bus , Shuttle Bus , Train
- An expert tour leader
- Delhi - Jama Masjid
- Delhi - Leader-led Old Delhi walking tour
- Delhi - India Gate
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Fatehpur Sikri - Guided tour
- Ranthambhore National Park - Morning Wildlife Safari
- Ranthambhore National Park - Evening wildlife safari
- Jaipur - Jantar Mantar Observatory
- Jaipur - City Palace
- Jaipur - Hand Block printing class
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Jaipur - Leader-led walking & market tour
- Mandawa - Haveli tour
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern India Family Holiday Comfort tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern India Family Holiday Comfort tour. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 29 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 January 2022, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 29 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Northern India Family Holiday Comfort tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern India Family Holiday Comfort tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip involves some long bus and train rides, which can be tiresome but offer a quintessential experience of the Indian landscape and people.
- Sleeper trains are clean and air-conditioned and a great way to travel long distances while still getting maximum time in each place. Beds are padded berths with sheets, pillow and blanket provided (although some families prefer to bring their own sleeping sheet).
- We visit a number of temples on this trip, which requires a certain level of modesty. Please bring clothes that cover the arms and pants/skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf is also a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Finish point instructions
Climate and seasonal