- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- India is bursting with colour, alive with people, dripping with the powerful smells of spice and incense. Immerse yourself with the sights and smells as you walk through the markets and bazaars.
- Nothing compares to seeing the Taj Mahal it in person in the glowing morning light. It will definitely make sense why this 17th century masterpiece has attracted worldwide acclaim.
- Explore through the depths of the Ranthambhore National Park – it’s like the Jungle Book has been brought to life! Keep your eyes peeled for gazelle, antelopes and the stealthy Bengal tiger.
- Discover the traditional and vibrant city of Jaipur, full of colourful ornate buildings, and understand why its known as the Pink City.
Take the whole family on an unforgettable adventure to India, a place full of colourful characters, delicious cuisine and remarkable landscapes. Get the most out of this diverse subcontinent by tasting flavourful curries in Delhi, strolling through the Pink City of Jaipur, and exploring the depths of the lush Ranthambhore National Park. Of course, no visit to India is complete without gazing upon the Taj Mahal, an epic monument to love and one of the finest examples of Islamic architecture in the world. With plenty of cultural highlights for the adults and exciting activities for the kids, this trip is bound to excite, enchant and inspire memories to last a lifetime.
Ranthambhore National Park
Ranthambore National Park
- Hotel (9 nights)
- 9 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Cycle rickshaw , private mini van , train
- An expert tour leader
- Delhi - Jama Masjid
- Delhi - Leader-led Old Delhi walking tour
- Delhi - India Gate
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Fatehpur Sikri - Guided tour
- Ranthambhore NP - Wildlife safaris
- Jaipur - Jantar Mantar Observatory
- Jaipur - City Palace
- Nawalgarh - Haveli Museum
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern India Family Holiday tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern India Family Holiday tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 February 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Northern India Family Holiday tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern India Family Holiday tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip involves some long bus and train rides, which can be tiresome but offer a quintessential experience of the Indian landscape and people.
- Sleeper trains are clean and air-conditioned and a great way to travel long distances while still getting maximum time in each place. Beds are padded berths with sheets, pillow and blanket provided (although some families prefer to bring their own sleeping sheet).
- We visit a number of temples on this trip, which requires a certain level of modesty. Please bring clothes that cover the arms and pants/skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf is also a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Climate and seasonal