- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Admire the Taj Mahal and Amber Fort.
- Capture colourful Rajasthan in your viewfinder.
- Lounge on beaches in Goa.
- Connect with the locals at a homestay.
Now's the time to explore India on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Get the best bits of a semester abroad without any of the studying on this epic three-week journey through the subcontinent’s highlights. Embrace the hectic pace of northern Delhi before balancing it out with the beaches of Goa. Then watch the sunrise at Savitri temple in Pushkar and explore the canals of Alleppey on your way to a cozy homestay with a local family. Our Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) handle all the logistics, so you can pack your trip with everything you want — and nothing you don't. Lush hills, bustling cities, and mouth-watering curries are just a taste of the moments and memories that await.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi/Āgra
Day 3: Āgra/Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur/Tordi Sāgar
Day 6: Tordi Sāgar/Pushkar
Day 7: Pushkar
Day 8: Pushkar/Udaipur
Day 9: Udaipur
Day 10: Udaipur
Day 11: Udaipur/Mumbai
Day 12: Mumbai
Day 13: Mumbai/Goa
Day 14: Goa
Day 15: Goa/Kochi
Day 16: Kochi/Alleppey
Day 17: Alleppey/Kollam
Day 18: Kollam/Varkala
Day 19: Varkala
Day 20: Varkala/Kochi
Day 21: Kochi
- Simple hotels or guesthouse (twin-share) (18 nts), overnight train (1 nt), homestay (1 nt).
2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD460-600 for meals not included.
- Train, metro, local bus, charter bus, jeep, tuk tuk, boat, plane, private vehicle.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides
- Your G for Good Moment: Lunch at Theuvoram Women Empowerment Project, Alleppey
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Udaipur
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Dance the Night Away, Goa
- Your Local Living Moment: Alleppey Homestay, Alleppey
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Kochi Nightlife, Kochi
- Entrance and guided tour of the Taj Mahal
- Rural Tordi Sagar tour with local guide
- Sunrise at Savitri Temple
- Gandhi Ashram visit
- Guided Kerala boat tour and homestay
- Morning ferry cruise on Kollam's backwaters
- Neendakara Fishing Harbour visit
- Orientation walks in Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, Mumbai, Kochi, and Kollam
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kochi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this North to South India: Colours & Curry tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this North to South India: Colours & Curry tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
North to South India: Colours & Curry tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this North to South India: Colours & Curry tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.