- duration 12 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- 1. Stay at good comfortable 3 star hotels.
- 2. Services of an English speaking Guide & Driver.
- 3. Attend spectacular Ganga aarti ceremony in Varanasi. Enjoy boat ride in the Ganges.
- 4. Refresh and revive yourself through Yoga Activities in Rishikesh.
Start with a tour of the destinations along the Golden Triangle. Discover stunning masterpieces of the Mughal era, including the Taj Mahal, Red Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. Marvel at the beautiful Rajput palaces and forts in Jaipur and learn more about Hinduism in the ghats of Varanasi. Also visit Sarnath, where the Buddha preached for the first time.
Next, its time to relax. Travel to the Himalayas, to Rishikesh, and enjoy yoga sessions in your hotel. Learn more about how yoga is more than just exercises and postures as it is also about your mental and spiritual wellbeing. Discover the philosophy behind it that goes back by more than 2,000 years. We will drive you to the airport in Rishikesh after the tour is over for your departure flight.
Please note that domestic flight tickets and entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary are not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Subrat Kumar set an itinerary according to our preferences, booked hotels and organized our transport for the duration of our stay. India was beautiful, we were able to see a variety of sights unique to the beautiful country. From the Ganges river, to the Taj Mahal. It was a satisfying trip that left a deep impression on us.The driver Sono was friendly and made the long (2-6 hour) drives very comfortable. He even recommended places for us to have lunch that were delicious and kind to our stomachs.The tour guides varied from place to place however they were all punctual and displayed great knowledge and enthusiasm to the areas we were in.We definitely had an amazing time and look forward to booking with Gets holiday again.”
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 6: Jaipur – Varanasi (by flight)
Day 7: Varanasi sightseeing tour
Day 8: Varanasi – Delhi (flight) & drive to Rishikesh
Day 9: Yoga session & sightseeing tour in Rishikesh
Day 10: Yoga session in Rishikesh
Day 11: Rishikesh
Day 12: Rishikesh – Delhi & departure
- 10 breakfasts
- Accommodation in 3-star hotels or similar
- English-speaking local guides in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Varanasi and Rishikesh
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- 1 daily yoga session in Rishikesh (everyday except Wednesday)
- 1 mineral water bottle per person per day
- Transport: Pickup and drop off. All transfers and sightseeing tours by air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking driver
- All currently applicable taxes including GST
- Airfare (international or domestic) including the Jaipur - Varanasi and Varanasi - Delhi flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc.
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary.
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Save +US$ 30 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.The mentioned prices will not be valid from 14 December 2019 - 10 January 2020 We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. Agra Hotels will not be operational between 06 - 09 January 2020 due to huge Medical Conferences.