North India with Mumbai & Kerala
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Farm and plantation visits
- duration 16 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1-80 yrs
- max group size 10
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-23338
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Stay in a traditional luxury houseboat in the backwaters of Kerala in Alleppey
- Enjoy the greenery of tea plantations in Munnar
- See the highlights of Delhi, Jaipur and Varanasi. Witness the spectacular Ganga aarti
- Travel to Agra, enjoy great views of the majestic Taj Mahal
This magnificent sojourn starts in Delhi where you get the chance to learn more about the history of the world's largest democracy. You then proceed to explore Mughal and Rajput heritages in Agra and Jaipur before heading off to the ancient city of Varanasi.
Later, head for Mumbai, a city that is known as much for its financial prowess and entertainment industry as it is for the ancient Elephanta Caves. Discover both sides of this city, the ancient and the modern, before we head off to enjoy the unparalleled beauty of Kerala.
Stay in three-star hotels or similar during the tour. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary as well as domestic flight tickets are not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 6: Jaipur – Varanasi (by flight)
Day 7: Varanasi sightseeing tour
Day 8: Varanasi – Mumbai (by flight)
Day 9: Mumbai sightseeing tour
Day 10: Mumbai - Kochi (by flight)
Day 11: Kochi – Munnar
Day 12: Munnar – Periyar
Day 13: Periyar sightseeing tour
Day 14: Thekkady – Alleppey
Day 15: Alleppey - Mararikulam
Day 16: Marari Beach – Kochi & departure
- Meals: 15 breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 dinner
- 14 nights’ accommodation as per the itinerary in 3-star hotels or similar. One night in a houseboat
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Pickup and drop-off transfer. All land transfer as per the itinerary as well as ferry tickets to and from the Elephanta Caves
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Boat ride in Varanasi
- Kathakali dance show in Cochin
- Entrance fees to Periyar National Park & boat ride
- All applicable taxes.
- Airfare (both domestic and international)
- Indian Visa fees
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory Gala Dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Any expenses that are of personal nature, like phone calls and laundry, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Meals other than those mentioned on the itinerary
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Tipping is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to give tips to the driver / guide if they like their service
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHealth & Safety Measures: In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel. 1. Hotels will conduct thermal screening of guests, baggage screening, maintaining kitchen hygiene, smooth check-in and check-out process along with daily cleaning of rooms. 2. Our drivers/representatives will be wearing masks, using hand sanitizers & gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. The vehicles too will be sanitized on a daily basis. 3. Our guides will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizers, gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. 4. All public places at Airports/Railway Stations/Restaurants and other assisting staff therein shall be governed by the regulations laid down for the prevention of COVID 19. 5. Extensive COVID-19 Health & Safety guidelines recommended by the World Health Organisation shall be strictly adhered to. 6. All our partners will strictly follow the social distancing protocol as mandated by the Government. 7. Safety kits will be provided to all the guests, including a sanitizer, gloves, and a mask, before the commencement of the tour. 8. Our focus shall be on providing customized and private tours to ensure the safety and health of our guests. 9. E-Documents will be provided for the trip such as Confirmation Status/Hotel Vouchers/Itinerary/Invoice etc. Note: The prices will not be valid from 14 December - 10 January due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.