- duration 16 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stay in a traditional luxury houseboat in the backwaters of Kerala in Alleppey
- Enjoy the greenery of tea plantations in Munnar
- See the highlights of Delhi, Jaipur and Varanasi. Witness the spectacular Ganga aarti
- Travel to Agra, enjoy great views of the majestic Taj Mahal
This magnificent sojourn starts in Delhi where you get the chance to learn more about the history of the world's largest democracy. You then proceed to explore Mughal and Rajput heritages in Agra and Jaipur before heading off to the ancient city of Varanasi.
Later, head for Mumbai, a city that is known as much for its financial prowess and entertainment industry as it is for the ancient Elephanta Caves. Discover both sides of this city, the ancient and the modern, before we head off to enjoy the unparalleled beauty of Kerala.
Stay in three-star hotels or similar during the tour. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary as well as domestic flight tickets are not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
I can recommend them completely with, in particular, special mentions for Jugmohan in quotations, Deepak in operations, Ritu who monitored our progress plus drivers Deepak and Emon. Maybe again someday!! Geoff & Pat Nicholls, Solihull. U.K.”
I'm sorry for my delay in responding.
Our experience was fabulous! Your company did a truly wonderful job in making sure that all parts of the trip went smoothly. We appreciated how staff checked in on us and saw us to our next destination. Karan our driver was incredibly kind and professional. We really enjoyed spending time with him. The guides were good as well; we had exceptional guides in Agra and Jaipur.
Thank you for a great trip.
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 6: Jaipur – Varanasi (by flight)
Day 7: Varanasi sightseeing tour
Day 8: Varanasi – Mumbai (by flight)
Day 9: Mumbai sightseeing tour
Day 10: Mumbai - Kochi (by flight)
Day 11: Kochi – Munnar
Day 12: Munnar – Periyar
Day 13: Periyar sightseeing tour
Day 14: Thekkady – Alleppey
Day 15: Alleppey - Mararikulam
Day 16: Marari Beach – Kochi & departure
- Meals: 15 breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 dinner
- 14 nights’ accommodation as per the itinerary in 3-star hotels or similar. One night in a houseboat
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Pickup and drop-off transfer. All land transfer as per the itinerary as well as ferry tickets to and from the Elephanta Caves
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Boat ride in Varanasi
- Kathakali dance show in Cochin
- Entrance fees to Periyar National Park & boat ride
- All applicable taxes.
- Airfare (both domestic and international)
- Indian Visa fees
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory Gala Dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Any expenses that are of personal nature, like phone calls and laundry, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Meals other than those mentioned on the itinerary
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Tipping is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to give tips to the driver / guide if they like their service
- Save +US$ 49 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.The prices will not be valid from 14 December 2019 10 January 2020 due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. Hotels in Agra will not be available between 06 09 January 2020 due to a medical conference.