- City sightseeing
- Countryside and village visits
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Delve into ancient and modern India with a local guide.
- See a different side of Delhi with a walking tour led by former atrisk youth.
- Step back in time at historical forts and palaces.
- Connect with history during a night at a heritage village home.
For centuries, northern India has been a melting pot of religions and cultures—and nowhere is this legacy more apparent than in the region’s incredible architecture. From the gleaming white dome of the Taj Mahal to the ancient steps of the Chand Baori water tank, get a taste of India’s allure on this compact journey. Explore the bustling streets of Old Delhi, marvel at magnificent Mughal monuments in Agra and Fatehpur Sikri, and wander the pink-toned palaces of Jaipur, capping off your trip with a stay in a timeless desert village.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: DELHI/AGRA
Day 3: AGRA
Day 4: AGRA/JAIPUR
Day 5: Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur/Pachewar
Day 7: Pachewar/Delhi
Day 8: Delhi
- Hotels (6 nts), heritage hotel (1 nt)
7 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD190-250 for meals not included.
- Van, bus, auto-rickshaw, cycle-rickshaw, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Meet a Local Historian, Jaipur
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Local Village Immersion, Pachewar
- Your G for Good Moment: Women With Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Your G for Good Moment: City Walk, Delhi
- Tour of Old Delhi
- Visit the Taj Mahal, Baby Taj, and Agra Fort
- Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri and the Abhaneri step wells
- Explore Jaipur including the Amber Fort, Jaipur City Palace, and Hawa Mahal
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this North India Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this North India Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
North India Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this North India Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.