- Art and architecture
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: The capital of India enjoys splendid cultural and architectural heritage such as the Jama Masjid mosque, the Qutub Minar minaret and the government district
- Samode: Enjoy an unforgettable lunch in the historical palace of this rustic village at the foot of the Aravali Mountain Range
- Jaipur: Discover the romantic 'Pink City', visiting the Amber Fort and the City Palace amongst other places
- Fatehpur Sikri: The ‘ghost town’ of the Mughals seems paralysed in time, abandoned five centuries ago
Travel from one of the cradles of civilization to the top of the world during 13 unforgettable days in India and Nepal. Discover the 'Golden Triangle' of India, formed by Delhi, Jaipur and Agra; and the 'mini-Golden Triangle' of Nepal, with Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur. See 10 cities full of historical, cultural and religious monuments and visit the most important buildings and temples of both countries, such as the Taj Mahal or the Durbar squares of Nepal. Stroll through breath-taking 'ghost towns' and observe the hustle and bustle around the most sacred rivers of Hinduism. This is a dream trip to two of the most fascinating places in the world, experience as sensational as it is memorable.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur (255km – 6 Hrs)
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (235km – 7 Hrs)
Day 6: Agra
Day 7: Agra – Jhansi (2.5 Hrs, By Train; Included) / Jhansi – Orchha – Khajuraho (185 Km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 8: Khajuraho – Allahabad (265 Kms - 6 Hrs)
Day 9: Allahabad - Varanasi (150 Km - 4.5 Hrs)
Day 10: Varanasi - Delhi (1.5 Hrs, By Flight; Not Included)
Day 11: Delhi - Kathmandu (2 Hrs By Flight; Not Included) - Patan – Kathmandu (7 Kms – 0.5 Hrs)
Day 12: Kathmandu
Day 13: Depart Kathmandu
- 12 Nights' accommodation
- 12 Breakfasts + 1 Lunch at Samode (on day 3)
- ***Half Board supplement upon additional cost as an optional extra (12 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch + 11 Dinners)
- ***Full Board supplement upon additional cost as an optional extra ( 11 Breakfasts, 10 Lunches, and 11 Dinners)
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Inbound airport transfer from Delhi International Airport
- Outbound airport transfer to Kathmandu International Airport
- Air-conditioned chair car class seat between Agra and Jhansi – train Shatabdi Express (on the day 7)
- Train fare in CC (seating) class for Agra Jhansi sector
- Operated with accompanied English or Spanish- speaking guide from day 2 to day 7
- Operated with a local English or Spanish - speaking guides in Orchha, Khajuraho, Allahabad, Varanasi and Kathmandu
- All monuments and parks as indicated: sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi on day 1; Samode Palace on day 2; city tour of Jaipur (Ambert Fort, City Paalce, Jai Singh´s Observatory); tour to Fatehpur Sikri on day 5; Taj Mahal and Agra Fort on day 6; sightseeing tour of Orchha on day 7, city tour of Khajuraho on day 8; Aarti Ceremony (Hindu ritual) on day 9; visit of Patan on day 11; city tour of Kathmandu on day 12
- Meet & Greet at Delhi International Aiport on the day 1 and on the day 10
- Meet and greet on day 11 at Kathmandu Airport
- Boat ride on the Ganges river on day 10
- Porterage only in the airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the program
- Optional excursions (as recommended/suggested) in the itinerary
- International nor Domestic flights
- Any airfare, airport taxes, a supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Indian tourist visa fees
- Any service not listed above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this North India And Nepal (multi Country) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
North India And Nepal (multi Country) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this North India And Nepal (multi Country) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.