- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cycle along the backroads in rural India and through Sariska Tiger Reserve and Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- Explore the walled city of Jaisalmer and experience a sunset camel ride
- Revel in the magic of a sunrise over Taj Mahal and explore Agra Fort
- Marvel at the Pink City of Jaipur
Visit the walled cities of Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and the Pink City of Jaipur before cycling the backroads to the spectacular Taj Mahal. There is no finer way to appreciate the diversity of life in village India than by cycling. We explore the famous palaces and forts of northern India with visits to the walled cities of Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and the Pink City of Jaipur before commencing our cycle ride. The roads are flat, the days are relaxed and we provide a backup vehicle for your convenience. Our carefully selected route takes us along quiet village roads via Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary and the amazing deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri before concluding this unique adventure at the spectacular Taj Mahal.
Day 1 : Arrive Delhi
Day 2 : In Delhi, train to Jaisalmer
Day 3 : Arrive Jaisalmer
Day 4 : In Jaisalmer
Day 5 : Drive to Jodhpur
Day 6 : Drive to Jaipur
Day 7 : In Jaipur
Day 8 : Cycle Jaipur to Jaisinghpura (cycling distance: 65km)
Day 9 : Cycle to Siliserh Lake and Sariska National Park (cycling distance: 41km)
Day 10 : Cycle to Rajgarh. Drive to Bharatpur (cycling distance : 38km)
Day 11 : Bharatpur to Fatehpur Sikri and Agra (cycling distance: 28km)
Day 12 : In Agra, drive to Delhi where trip concludes
- Comfortable hotels on a twin share basis
- 11 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners
- Airport transfers on (days 1 & 12 only)
- Private transportation
- Expert bilingual guide
- Overnight sleeper train from Delhi to Jaisalmer
- Sunset camel safari
- Mountain bikes with gears and suspension between Jaipur and Agra
- Sightseeing and site entry fees as listed in itinerary
- Group medical kit
- Airport and departure taxes
- Items of a personal nature ie laundry, bottled mineral water, soft drinks, phone calls.
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this North India Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
North India Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this North India Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.