- duration 15 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 14
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-16373
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- An unsurpassed adventure through the cultural heart of Rajasthan
- Explore the walled city of Jaisalmer and experience a camel safari deep in the Thar desert
- Cycle along the backroads of rural India taking in Sariska Tiger Reserve and the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- Experience the historic cities of Jodphur and Jaipur
- View the Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Stay in heritage hotels, comfortable desert camps and simple resorts steeped in nature
- Show more
Visit the walled cities of Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and the Pink City of Jaipur before cycling the backroads to the spectacular Taj Mahal. There is no finer way to appreciate the diversity of Rajasthan and village India than by combining time in the historic cities of Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and the Oink city of Jaipur before completing our four day cycle ride. We also include a camel safari out of Jaisalmer. On the cycle ride the roads are flat, the days are relaxed and we provide a backup vehicle for your convenience. Our carefully selected route lads through quiet village roads via Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary and the deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri before concluding our outstanding adventure at the incomparable Taj Mahal.
Day 1 : Arrive Delhi
Day 2 : Fly to Jaisalmer
Day 3 : In Jaisalmer
Day 4 : Desert camp
Day 5 : Return to Jaisalmer
Day 6 : Drive to Jodphur
Day 7 : In Jodhpur
Day 8 : Drive to Jaipur
Day 9 : In Jaipur
Day 10 : Cycle Jaipur to Jaisinghpura (cycling distance: 55km)
Day 11 : Cycle to Siliserh Lake and Sariska National Park (cycling distance: 41km)
Day 12 : Cycle to Rajgarh. Drive to Bharatpur (cycling distance: 38km)
Day 13 : In Bharatpur (cycling distance: 22km)
Day 14 : Drive to Fatehpur Sikri and Agra
Day 15 : Agra, drive to Delhi, onward arrangements
- Well-appointed hotels on a twin share basis
- 14 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 4 dinners
- Airport transfers on (days 1 & 15 only)
- Private transportation
- Expert bilingual guide
- Camel safari listed in itinerary
- Mountain bikes with gears between Jaipur and Agra
- Sightseeing and sight entry fees as listed in itinerary
- Group medical kit
- Airport and departure taxes
- Items of a personal nature i.e. laundry, bottled mineral water, soft drinks, phone calls
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Optional activities and sightseeing
- Still/video camera fees at monuments
- Flight Delhi to Jaisalmer
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 105+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this North India Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 72 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 71 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 May 2024, a deposit of 317 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 71 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
North India Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this North India Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Guides are trained in our COVID-19 response plan that has been developed in line with state government medical provisions.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure.