- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Walking tour of Old Delhi
- Cycle rickshaw experience in Chandni Chowk
- Visit Qutab Minar
- Visit Agra Fort
Is this trip for me? SPICY. CHAOTIC. COLOURFUL.They say you don't travel India; you experience it. Brace for sensory overload. Anticipate awe-inspiring sights. Prepare for mesmirising landscapes. And equip yourself for a culture shock of the very best kind. India is everything you heard, and so, so much more. Time to experience it with an awesome crew of people on a 10 day trip that may just change your life.
Day 1 : Delhi, India
Day 2 : Delhi
Day 3 : Delhi to Agra
Day 4 : Agra to Jaipur via Chand Baor
Day 5 : Jaipur
Day 6 : Jaipur to Jodhpur
Day 7 : Jodhpur to Udaipur via Ranakpur
Day 8 : Udaipur
Day 9 : Udaipur to Delhi
Day 10 : Delhi
- 6 nights in hotels
- 3 nights in Indian guesthouses
- 9 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach vehicle. One local train journey. One domestic flight.
-Chaat crawl in Agra: from 10 USD
-Cooking class (including dinner) in Jaipur: from 30 USD
-Yoga class in Udaipur: from 30 USD
-Cycling tour in Udaipur: from 35 USD
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Namaste India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 71 today.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namaste India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 March 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Namaste India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namaste India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.