- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi Ride a rickshaw through the winding streets of Old Delhi
- Agra Watch the sun rise over the beautiful Taj Mahal
- Karauli Visit the imposing royal palace; Sleep like a Maharajah in heritage accommodation
- Ranthambore Search for the elusive tiger on two included game drives
Go beyond India's Golden Triangle through some of Rajasthan's famed sites as well as less discovered rural locations. In between Delhi, Agra and Jaipur discover the magnificent abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri and search for Bengal Tigers in Ranthambore. Agra & Jaipur - Marvel at examples of rich Mughal and Rajput architecture, including the Taj Mahal Karauli - Visit the imposing royal palace and sleep like a Maharajah in heritage accommodation Ranthambore National Park - Search for tigers, leopards and other wildlife on two included game drives
The only think I would possibly change would be to fly back down from Chiang Mai to Bangkok rather than taking the overnight train again.”
Day 1 : Join tour in Delhi; explore Old Delhi's narrow streets and the impressive Jama Masjid
Day 2 : Explore New Delhi's wide boulevards. Drive to Agra
Day 3 : Watch the sun rise over the magnificent Taj Mahal
Day 4 : Explore Fatehpur Sikri and drive to Karauli
Day 5 : Join the daily arti ceremony at Karauli's Royal Palace
Day 6 : Take a game drive in Ranthambore National Park
Day 7 : Search for tigers at dawn before driving to Jaipur
Day 8 : Visit Jaipur's Palace of the Wind's and Amber Fort
Day 9 : Trip ends in Jaipur
- 8 nights comfortable hotel
- 8 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- Bus, 4WD, Rickshaw
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Jaipur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mughal Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mughal Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 11 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mughal Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mughal Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.