- Art and architecture
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: A bustling metropolis, the gateway to the country and a unique blend of ancient architecture and traditions and a modern vibe.
- Agra: Home to the worldfamous Taj Mahal, Agra is a mustsee city, and not just for the most romantic monument in the world, but also for Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri.
- Jodhpur: The ‘Blue City’ will captivate you with its azure architectures and its majestic hill fortress with panoramic views over the city.
- Bikaner: In the northern region of Rajasthan, Bikaner is famous for some of the world’s best riding camels and is aptly nicknamed ‘Camel Country’.
This inspiring eleven-day tour takes you on a journey through the rich history of the vast state of Rajasthan. Travel back in time and discover the lifestyle of the Maharajas and witness their impressive forts and palaces. Visit the important cities of Udaipur, Jaisalmer and Bikaner, set foot in the desert and take a trip to the illustrious Taj Mahal. This trip combines history and culture with the magic and charm of Rajasthan.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi - Udaipur (1.5 Hrs By Flight; Not Included)
Day 4: Udiapur – Ranakpur – Jodhpur (290 Kms – 6 Hrs)
Day 5: Jodhpur – Pokhran – Jaisalmer (285 Kms – 5 Hrs)
Day 6: Jaisalmer
Day 7: Jaisalmer - Bikaner (350 Km – 6.5 Hrs)
Day 8: Bikaner – Jaipur (350 Km – 6.5 Hrs)
Day 9: Jaipur
Day 10: Jaipur – Fatehpur – Agra (250 Km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 11: Agra – Departure Delhi (250 Km – 4 Hrs)
- 10 nights´ accommodation on bed and breakfast basis
- 10 breakfasts
- Air-conditioned transportation on a shared basis; transfers mentioned in the program by coach
- Arrival transfer from Delhi International airport to the hotel
- Departure transfer from Agra to Delhi International Airport
- Operated with an accompanied French or English-speaking guide
- All the monuments and visits indicated in the program: full day sightseeing of Old and New Delhi (day 2); half-day city tour of Udaipur and boat tide on Pichola lake (day 3); visit of Ranakpur on the day 4; guide tour to Bishnoi village in 4x4 vehicle and Pokhran (day 5); sightseeing tour to Jaisalmer (day 6), half-day city tour of Bikaner (day 7), half-day city tour of Jaipur (day 9), visit of Fatehpur Sikri and afternoon visit of Taj Mahal (day 10), guided tour to Agra Fort (day 11)
- Meet & Greet on day 1 and on day 3
- Jeep ride at Amber Fort Jaipur
- Camel Ride in Jaisalmer
- Rickshaw ride in Jaipur
- Expenses of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the program
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- India Visa
- Travel and health insurance
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- (Flight from Delhi to Udaipur on day 3 is not included)
- Airfare Delhi Udaipur
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Marble To Sands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Marble To Sands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Marble To Sands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.