- Art and architecture
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: A bustling metropolis, the gateway to the country and a unique blend of ancient architecture and traditions and a modern vibe.
- Agra: Home to the worldfamous Taj Mahal, Agra is a mustsee city, and not just for the most romantic monument in the world, but also for Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri.
- Jodhpur: The ‘Blue City’ will captivate you with its azure architectures and its majestic hill fortress with panoramic views over the city.
- Jaipur: The ‘Pink City’ is one of Rajasthan’s most romantic destinations and has inspired the work of many local writers and poets.
Join this awe-inspiring 11-day trip and discover the majestic history of Rajasthan. Unveil the beauty of contrasts of Old and New Delhi, and get lost between the colorful architecture of Jaipur and Jodhpur. Travel back in time, discovering its magnitude of impressive Ambert and Agra Forts, and enjoy the sensational boat ride through the lake Pichola. Varanasi will let you to enter into its microcosm of Hinduism and you will become a part of an Aarti ceremony to be blessed by the Mother Ganga. This trip combines contrasts and cultural riches with all the magic of Rajasthan and is for travelers who want to know more about its unique charm and attractiveness.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi – Udaipur (1.5 Hrs By Flight; Not Included)
Day 4: Udaipur
Day 5: Udaipur – Ranakpur – Jodhpur (290 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 6: Jodhpur – Pushkar - Jaipur (350 Km – 7 Hrs)
Day 7: Jaipur
Day 8: Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (250 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 9: Agra – Delhi (235 Km - 4.5 Hrs) / Delhi - Varanasi (1.5 Hrs, By Flight; Not Included)
Day 10: Varanasi
Day 11: Varanasi – Departure Delhi (1.5 Hrs, By Flight; Not Included)
- 10 nights accommodation
- 10 Breakfast
- Air-conditioned transportation on a shared basis
- Arrival transfer from Delhi International airport to the hotel
- Departure transfer to Varanasi Airport
- Operated with accompanied Spanish or English-speaking guide
- All monuments and parks as indicated: sightseeing tour of New and Old Delhi (Day 2); city tour of Udaipur and boat ride on the Lake Pichola (Day 4); visit of Ranakpur (Day 5); half-day sightseeing tour of Jodhpur, visit of Pushkar (Day 6); jeep ride to Amber Fort, visit of Jantar Mantar (Day 7); tour of Fatehpur Sikri and Taj Mahal (Day 8); tour of Agra Fort (Day 9); boat ride on the river Ganges, excursion to Sarnath and Aarti ceremony(Day 10)
- Meet & Greet (day 1)
- Porterage only at the airport.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi on sharing basis (day 2)
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the program.
- Optional excursions
- Any airfare, airport taxes, a supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable.
- On Day 9 the flight from Delhi to Varanasi is not included
- On Day 11 the flight from Varanasi to Delhi is not included
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
- Indian tourist visa fees.
- Any service not listed above.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Magical Rajasthan With Varanasi, 11 Days Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Magical Rajasthan With Varanasi, 11 Days Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magical Rajasthan With Varanasi, 11 Days Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.