- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: The capital of India enjoys splendid cultural and architectural heritage such as the Jama Masjid mosque, the Qutub Minar minaret and the Rashtrapati government district Bhavan
- Udaipur: Known for its palaces and beautiful lakes, Udaipur presents another perspective of India
- Jodhpur: This blue painted city will captivate you with its majestic fortress located on a hill with panoramic views over the city
- Manvar: We escape the hustle and bustle of the city to go to the desert, where we will see dunes, camels and lots of sand to try to live the rural life
This tremendous 12-day trip takes you through the immense area of Rajasthan to explore its great past. Discover the great times of the maharajas of the area and travel back in time, discovering its magnitude of strengths and impressive forts. You will visit important cities, the desert and the illustrious Taj Mahal. This trip combines contrasts and cultural riches with all the magic of Rajasthan.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi City Tour
Day 3: Delhi – Udaipur (1.5 Hrs By Flight)
Day 4: Udaipur – Ranakpur – Jodhpur (290 Kms – 6 Hrs)
Day 5: Jodhpur – Manvar (120km – 2 Hrs)
Day 6: Manvar – Pokhran – Jaisalmer (170km – 3 Hrs)
Day 7: Jaisalmer: Sightseeing Tour
Day 8: Jaisalmer – Bikaner (330km – 6.5 Hrs)
Day 9: Bikaner – Jaipur (340km – 6.5 Hrs)
Day 10: Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
Day 11: Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (230 Km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 12: Depart Agra – Delhi (225 Kms – 4 Hrs)
- 11 Nights' accommodation
- B & B Option: 11 Breakfasts; 3 Lunches; 2 Dinners
- Half Board Option: 11 Breakfasts; 3 Lunches; 11 Dinners
- Full Board Option: 11 Breakfasts; 11 Lunches; 11 Dinners
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Inbound/Outbound airport transfers
- Operated with English speaking local guide at each destination for the sightseeing tours ****
- ***Optional accompanied Spanish speaking guide supplement at an extra cost
- Jeep safari to Bishnoi Village Tribe
- All monuments and parks as indicated: Humayun tomb and Qutub Minar in Delhi, palace and Sahelion Ki Bari in Udaipur, fort Mehrangarh and Jaswant Thada in Jodhpur, Fort and Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli in Jaisalmer, Fort and Museum in Bikaner, Amber Fort, Palace and Observatory in Jaipur, Fatehpur Sikri and Taj Mahal and Fort in Agra, Fort in Gwalior, Fort in Orchha, Temples in Khajuraho
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Porterage only in the airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Optional excursions (as recommended/suggested) in the itinerary.
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees.
- Any service not listed above
- Flight Delhi - Udaipur on day 3 is not included
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Magic Of Rajasthan, 12 Days, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Magic Of Rajasthan, 12 Days, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magic Of Rajasthan, 12 Days, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.