- Sightseeing tour
- Local culture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit one of the wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal
- Search for formidable Indian tigers while on safari in Ranthambore
- Explore the magnificent forts and palaces of Jaipur
- Enjoy the culinary delights offered by the Indian subcontinent
On this 10-day guided tour, visit the most famous trinity of Indian tourism: Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, also known as the Golden Triangle. In addition to the Triangle, we’ve added in wildlife exploration at Ranthambore Tiger Reserve and Jalhana Safari Park. This is a perfect tour to explore the rich history, culture, and culinary delights of the Golden Triangle while including some excellent nature time for wildlife enthusiasts.
From the vivid pink houses in Jaipur to the dreamy intricacy of the Taj Mahal, each architectural wonder you'll encounter on this journey tells the story of a fascinating past, complemented by the culturally rich modern society that surrounds it. The tour starts and ends in Delhi, with accommodations and all logistics arranged for you. All you have to do is take a back seat and just experience the charms of India!
Day 1: New Delhi Arrival
Day 2: New Delhi Sightseeing
Day 3: Agra Fort, Taj Mahal
Day 4: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Ranthambhore
Day 5: Ranthambhore Wildlife Safari
Day 6: Ranthambhore to Jaipur
Day 7: Jaipur Sightseeing
Day 8: Leopard Safari
Day 9: Jaipur to New Delhi
Day 10: New Delhi Departure
- 9 Breakfasts
- Accommodation: 9 nights in 5 and 4-star hotels (twin-share)
- A private Local English-speaking guide in each city
- Entrance fees to all monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- Two shared jeep jungle safaris (morning & afternoon) at Ranthambore National Park
- One jeep jungle safari (morning) at Jhalana National Park
- Transfers in private car and sightseeing as per itinerary (all tolls, parking charges & driver allowances included)
- 24x7 customer support throughout the entire trip
- Domestic and International Flights
- Lunches and dinners
- Save US$ 80 today.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.