- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-1469
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- New Delhi & Old Delhi Sight Seeing
- Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Amer Fort And City Place
- Elephant Ride In Jaipur
Delhi is the capital of India and the nation’s heart. It is a Historical city with a World Class modern Infrastructure. Delhi is famous for its culture, historical sites, street food and metro network. Delhi has many world class monuments including India Gate, the Red Fort, Qutub Minar,the Lotus Temple and Humayun’s Tomb.Most of the Heritage sites were built during the Mughal Peroid. Delhi Tourism Development Corporation, is responsible for attracting visitors to Delhi and promotes tourism by organising various cultural programmes and shows throughout the year.
Golden Triangle Tours
Agra, situated in northern India’s Uttar Pradesh state, is one of the most Ancient cities in India. The Taj Mahal, indias best known historical monument, is the main attraction in Agra. It is located on the banks of Yamuna river. Everyone should experience the beauty of the Taj Mahal at least once in their lifetime.The Taj Mahal was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as the final resting place for his favourite Queen, Mumtaz. When in Agra it is worth visiting some of its other historical sites including Agra Fort and the deserted town of Fatehpur Sikri. As with Delhi many of the monuments in Agra were built during the Mughal period.Agra is not only known for its heritage but also for its hospitality, cuisine and friendly people.Agra is famous for its sweets and no visit would be complete without taking time out to sample some of the local delicacies.
Jaipur is the Capital of India’s largest state Rajasthan. You only need to take a look at the glorious stucco buildings lining Jaipur's wide streets to understand why this is nicknamed "The Pink City." Jaipur was founded on 18 November 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II and is a Royal City so there are many forts to be found in the surrounding countryside. Visitor attractions include the Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort and the Sri kali Temple. As well as its many monuments Jaipur is famous for its shopping and of course its local cuisine. The city offers the perfect place to buy antiques, jewelery, handicrafts, gems, bangles, pottery, carpets, textiles, leather work and metalwork. Some of the famous cuisine includes Dal Baati Churma and Missi Roti.
The best time to visit the cities included in the Golden Triangle tour is from October to March when the weather is at its most pleasant.
We kindly refer you to the itinerary for a day-to-day programme of this tour. As also indicated in the itinerary, you will be staying at 5 star hotels through-out the tour, to give you sufficient comfort.
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi - Jaipur: 272 km / 170 miles - 5 hours by car
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur - Agra: 249 kms/150 miles - 5 hours by car
Day 6: Agra - Delhi: 205 kms/123 miles - 4 hours by car
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tonga Ride at Agra.
- Elephant Ride At Amber Fort
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani - An ethnic village resort in Jaipur
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- Professional government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned in inclusion.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.