- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Culture shows and excursions
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Old & New Delhi
- Magnetic Hill
- Hemis Monastery
- Shey Palace
Fly from Delhi to the high Himalayan region of Ladakh, see Buddhist temples and monasteries, the ice blue Pangong Tso lake, the Valley of the Flowers, Turtuk Village and drive the highest motorable road in the world
Day 1 : Welcome to Delhi
Day 2 : Exploring the Kathputli Colony and a visit to a haunted step well
Day 3 : Fly to Leh. Airport to hotel transfers included
Day 4 : A sightseeing tour of Leh
Day 5 : The monasteries of Leh
Day 6 : Welcome to Hunder
Day 7 : Exploring the Turtuk Village
Day 8 : Back to Leh. Optional activities available
Day 9 : The crystal clear waters of Pangong Tso Lake
Day 10 : Travel back to Delhi
Day 11 : Time to say goodbye! Hotel to airport transfer included
- Accommodation in mid-range hotels and a comfortable guesthouse/camp
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (10 breakfasts & 2 dinners)
- All transport and transfers
- Return domestic flights between Delhi and Leh
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- Services of local tour leaders and specialist local guides
- Sightseeing tours and activities as per the itinerary
- International flights (available on request)
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory, available on request)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for driver and/or tour guide
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 117 today.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ladakh Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 March 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ladakh Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ladakh Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.