- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Deepen your connection with yourself and the world.
- Embrace the beyond inner stories and emotions limiting your experience.
- A journey through growth, discovery and new experiences.
- Traverse to a deeper dimension, find real source of positive energy and joy.
Kainchi is a modern pilgrimage center, located at and altitude of 1400m on the Nainital – Almora road, 9 km from Bhowali and 17 km from Nainital. This special place has achieved recognition from the ashram of the famous Shri Neem Karoli Baba Maharaj and was even a stop for Steve Jobs on his “spiritual retreat and philosophical quest” to India in the 1970’s.
Surrounded by the woods and peaceful natural environment, this is an ideal place to quench your spiritual curiosity and stroll along the river for a peaceful insight.
Day 1: Delhi to Kainchi Dham (306Km)
Day 2: Introduction to Yoga & Meditation
Day 3: Practice Yoga and Meditation
Day 4: Advance Yoga and Meditation
Day 5: Head over to Delhi (Tour Ends)
- All accomodation in camps and guesthouses on twin sharing basis
- A certified guide to accompany you throughout the tour
- All meals
- Teachings: meditation introductory classes and basics of pranayama and hatha yoga
- Meditation clothing including upper, dhoti, rudrakh mala and chappals
- A set of 5 essential books to practice yoga & meditation at home
- All road transport from Delhi to Kainchi Dham and back to Delhi using a Volvo and a private vehicle
- Any rescue service expenses
- Meals during road transfers
- Breakfast on day of arrival and departure at Kainchi Dham
- GST of 5% as per updated Govt Regulations
- Bottled water
- Any personnel expenses
- Save US$ 26+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe travellers have to adhere to the rules and regulations set by Eccentric Travels Private Limited. Group discount is a company policy and can result to different pricing for different travellers. The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, political turmoil, etc any time during the year. When visiting shrines/ temples it is important to dress conservatively and show respect for the culture. Always keep your footwear outside the shrine. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. A current valid passport is required with the advance booking of the tour. Not recommended for pregnant women. The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. The tour has multiple places to be covered. One has to walk distances to reach the destinations where the private vehicle cannot enter.