- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: Discover the long and fascinating history of the cosmopolitan capital city with its rich array of monuments.
- Jaipur: Admire the ancient town planning system of Vastushastra and the visit the Amber fort. The thriving bazaars abound with rich traditional textiles, handicrafts and exquisite gemstones
- Ajmer: It contains one of India’s most important Muslim pilgrimage centres, the shrine of Khwaja Muinuddin Chishti, who founded the Chishtiya order, the prime Sufi order in India.
- Agra: Agra, for many, is synonymous with the Taj, which hints at the city’s rich history as the seat of power of the Mughals
The Golden Triangle, Chomu and Ajmer constitute an excellent itinerary for discovering India’s rich cultural heritage. Delhi has the influence of Moghul and British architecture, whereas Jaipur is known for being India’s first planned city, and Rajputana architecture permeates its parks, gardens, monuments and palaces/hotels. Lastly, Agra, once the heart of the Moghul Empire, boasts the unparalleled beauty of the Taj Mahal which adorns the banks of the Yamuna River. Lastly, at Chomu you will get chance to relive the royal life of ancient Rajasthan.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi - Jaipur (265 Kms - 6 Hrs)
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur – Ajmer (140 Kms – 2.5 Hrs.)
Day 7: Ajmer - Chomu (165 Kms – 3 Hrs)
Day 8: Chomu - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra (235 Km -5.5 Hrs)
Day 9: Agra
Day 10: Agra – Delhi (200 Km – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 11: Delhi
Day 12: Departure Delhi
- 11 nights' accommodation
- 11 Breakfasts
- Arrival private transfer from Delhi Internation Airport to the hotel
- Departure private transfer from the hotel to Delhi International Airport
- Air-conditioned transportation on a private basis
- Operated with bilingual English and French-speaking local guide in each city during sightseeing & excursion
- (The local guide will only accompany during the activity and not during transport)
- All entrance fees to monuments as indicated in itinerary: Jama Masjid (Friday Mosque), rickshaw ride through bazaars of Chandni Chowk, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate, Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, Birla Temple, The Dargah Shareef of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, Chomu Palace, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra Fort, Taj Mahal.Birla Laxminarayan Hindu Temple, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Meet & Greet (Day 1)
- Welcome briefing session with the tour manager (Day 1)
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the program
- All optional excursions suggested in the itinerary.
- Any airfare, airport taxes, a supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Any service not listed on the included section.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewels Of India, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jewels Of India, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewels Of India, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.