- City sightseeing
- Deserts and canyons
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See grand Mughal era monuments in Delhi and Agra, including the fabulous Taj Mahal
- Discover the rich legacy of the Rajputs in Jaisalmer and Jodhpur
- Enjoy camel safari in Jaisalmer's Khuri sand dunes
- Ride an elephant in Amber Fort
See grand Mughal-era monuments in Delhi and Agra, including the fabulous Taj Mahal, and discover the rich legacy of the Rajputs in Jaisalmer and Jodhpur during a visit to Golden Fort in Jaisalmer and the massive Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur.
In addition to city sightseeing and exploring monuments, we have made sure to include various interesting activities during the tour to make sure that you enjoy the trip. Weave through the crowded alleys of Old Delhi on a rickshaw, explore the Thar Desert from the back of a camel in Jaisalmer's Khuri sand dunes and ride an elephant in Amber Fort.
We will drop you off at the airport after the tour is over. Stay in three-star hotels or similar during this tour enjoy sightseeing in a private vehicle accompanied with a professional, English-speaking driver during this tour. Please note that domestic flight tickets are not included in the tour price. for more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Upon arrival at each city, you're met at the train station or airport by a GeTS representative, who will take you to your hotel, and review your itinerary for that city with you, and answer any questions. It's a very nice system.”
From the time I started the research and the planning Apurva and Manish have been absolutely phenomenal to say the least. They custom designed a trip of 14 days which included the Golden Triangle with Jodhpur and Udaipur. The driver's, hotels, tour guides and all excursions and transportation arrangements were awesome. Nothing is too much to ask and they bend over backwards to accommodate any requests !
My sister was in awe of everything and she even had an emotional spiritual experience at sun-rise at the Taj Mahal. This has really been such a memorable trip that she will always remember for the rest of her life ! Well done GeTS Holidays for your wonderful contribution to make this dream come true ! You truly live up to your promises and I wish you many years of making travel dreams happen !”
We contacted GeTS holidays and Rahul and Vaseem booked everything for us, they got back to us very quickly and the whole process was quite simple and easy. Throughout the tour we were contacted a few times, as they wanted to follow up on our trip and make sure everything was alright.
Our driver Sujit, was with us for 7 days, and we could not ask for someone better! He was amazing, always very careful driving and always looking after us throughout the whole journey.
Would definitely recommend GeTS Holidays, and will use them in future when we go back to India for another trip.”
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi – Jaisalmer (by flight)
Day 3: Jaisalmer sightseeing tour
Day 4: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur
Day 5: Jodhpur sightseeing tour and drive to Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 7: Jaipur – Agra
Day 8: Agra – Delhi
Day 9: Delhi sightseeing tour & departure
- Meals: 8 breakfast
- 8 nights’ accommodation in 3-star hotels or similar
- Pickup and drop off. All transfers and sightseeing in a private, air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly chauffeur
- Services of English-speaking local guides in Delhi, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Jaipur and Agra
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Apply henna in Delhi
- Camel ride in Jaisalmer
- Elephant ride in Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Lunch with turban tying session in Jaipur
- Astrology session in Jaipur
- All applicable taxes
- Airfare (international and domestic) including the Delhi - Jaisalmer flight tickets
- Indian visa fees
- Any mandatory gala dinner during Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Any expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure or any other event not under our control
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Save US$ 50 today.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHealth & Safety Measures: In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel. 1. Hotels will conduct thermal screening of guests, baggage screening, maintaining kitchen hygiene, smooth check-in and check-out process along with daily cleaning of rooms. 2. Our drivers/representatives will be wearing masks, using hand sanitizers & gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. The vehicles too will be sanitized on a daily basis. 3. Our guides will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizers, gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. 4. All public places at Airports/Railway Stations/Restaurants and other assisting staff therein shall be governed by the regulations laid down for the prevention of COVID 19. 5. Extensive COVID-19 Health & Safety guidelines recommended by the World Health Organisation shall be strictly adhered to. 6. All our partners will strictly follow the social distancing protocol as mandated by the Government. 7. Safety kits will be provided to all the guests, including a sanitizer, gloves, and a mask, before the commencement of the tour. 8. Our focus shall be on providing customized and private tours to ensure the safety and health of our guests. 9. E-Documents will be provided for the trip such as Confirmation Status/Hotel Vouchers/Itinerary/Invoice etc. Note: The prices will not be valid from 14 December - 10 January due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.