- Special interests and hobbies
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 40
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Diwali: On select departure dates, you’ll travel during Diwali, the famous Hindu festival of lights. Visit a local market to choose a traditional Indian dress to wear during the Diwali festival. The following evening, a local family welcomes you to join in on the festivities with a homehosted meal based on traditional recipes.
- Delhi: Enjoy a rickshaw ride through the bustling streets of Old Delhi.
- Delhi: Drive along the Rajpath to view the India Gate and Parliament House.
- Agra: Inside Agra’s red sandstone fortress, witness the fairytale palaces, audiences halls and mosques of the Mughal rulers.
For female travellers in search of new experiences, this soul-enriching, women-only guided tour explores the beauty of India. Discover majestic monuments and stroll through bustling bazaars. Delve into aromatic Indian cuisine and above all, meet the extraordinary people who make this place so special. Appreciate ancient traditions, bright colours and a lively and vibrant atmosphere as we reveal India from the perspective of its people, including many inspiring and empowering women who deserve the spotlight in their efforts for equality.
Day 1: Welcome to India.
Day 2: The hustle and bustle of Old Delhi .
Day 3: Exploring New Delhi.
Day 4: From Delhi to Agra.
Day 5: The unmatched beauty of the Taj Mahal.
Day 6: Jaipur through the locals eyes.
Day 7: The Pink City.
Day 8: Chandelao and the Blue City of Jodhpur.
Day 9: Exploring Jodhpur.
Day 10: Ranakpur And Udaipur.
Day 11: Explore Udaipur.
Day 12: Fly to Delhi.
- Agra: Dine for lunch at the beautiful Laxmi Niwas Palace in Bharatpur.
- Ranakpur: Enjoy an al fresco lunch served under a 300-year-old banyan tree at Mountbatten lodge, a unique boutique hotel in the wilderness.
- Udaipur: Toast to your travels over a Celebration Dinner with Bedla Family. This family has played a significant role in the affairs of the state over the past few centuries and has had the distinction of serving their cuisine to Queen Elizabeth, Jacqueline Kennedy and Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime minister of independent India.
- Dining Summary: 11 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch with Wine (LW) and 4 Dinners with wine (DW), all with tea or coffee.
- Delhi: Visit a Sikh temple and its community kitchen, a place where volunteers prepare and serve vegetarian meals to local people, travelers and those in need.
- Accommodation in hand picked hotels in the best locations
- Jodhpur: Dine on local specialties at the niche Khaas Bagh restaurant, offering an ostentatious display of styles throughout India’s time periods, from vintage and colonial to modern.
- Business class legroom onboard your 40 seater luxury air conditioned coach
- Included airport transfer service on first and last day of the trip (selected times)
- Chandelao: Vist the Sunder Rang arts and crafts project, an initiative launched on International Women’s Day in 2007, where 20 local women work on a fair trade basis to produce beautiful Rajastani textiles and handicrafts that they sell both locally and abroad.
- Escorted by an expert Travel Director throughout
- Jaipur: Meet the inspiring, entrepreneurial and innovative ladies of Pink City Rickshaw, a company dedicated to bringing women out of poverty by training and employing them as local guides on city tours by rickshaw.
- Hotels and restaurant tips included
- Concierge service and luggage handling throughout
- Delhi: Meet Masterji Kee Haveli, a passionate local foodie, for a walk through the streets of Old Delhi, where you’ll witness some of the city’s most famous street food some to life.
- Delhi: With Insight Choice, you can choose between two included experience. Gain insights into the craft of glass jewelry-making from a local artist. Alternatively, join an Abhyangam wellness experience, including a massage.
- Jaipur: Choose between a Bollywood dance class or a demonstration on hand painting – the art of ‘Mehndi’ with natural ‘Henna’ powders.
- Jaipur: Choose between an interesting walking tour of the old city of Jaipur or a visit to the Block Printing and Blue Pottery Workshop.
- Agra: Meet the women of Sheroes Hangout, an inspirational, one-of-a-kind women’s café that employs and empowers acid attack survivors from various backgrounds.
- Jaipur: Join an expert yoga instructor for an early morning wellness experience. Gain an understanding of the different postures, breathing techniques and other activities during your yoga class.
- Jodhpur: Meet a local astrologer who will use her mystic skills to try and predict your future by studying the palm of your hand or the alignment of the stars based on your birthday.
- Jodhpur: Visit Seva Mandir, a not-for-profit organization that works to improve the material well-being of women and their communities by making them aware of their rights.
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Inspirational India, a wander women journey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 164+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Inspirational India, a wander women journey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Inspirational India, a wander women journey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Inspirational India, a wander women journey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.