- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- National parks
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Sanchi Visit the oldest Buddhist sanctuary in existence, and Udayagiri Caves.
- Satpura Search for the magnificent Bengal tiger by jeep, boat and on foot
- Kanha Three jeep safaris to find tigers and other animals in the park
- Pench The inspiration for Kipling's 'Junlge Book' and another chance to spot tigers
This adventure takes us deep in to the heart of India, discovering magnificent wildlife and scenery in four different national parks which all have one thing in common: Bengal tigers. The different park environments are also perfect for seeing other endemic wildlife including sloth bear, sambar deer and crocodile. Satpura National Park- Venture out by boat, four-wheel drive and on foot in search of sloth bear, leopard and crocodile Kanha National Park- Chital, Sambar and Neelgai are often spotted Pench Tiger Reserve- The inspiration for Kipling's Jungle Book, as well as a healthy population of tigers, it is home to Chital, wild boar and jackal. Tadoba Andhari National Park- Go off the beaten path to a rarely visited park and tiger reserve
Day 1 : Join tour in Delhi; city tour of New Delhi
Day 2 : Morning sightseeing Old Delhi and evening flight to Bhopal
Day 3 : Drive to Satpura via the temples of Bhojpur
Day 4 : Take a jeep and walking safari in Satpura National Park
Day 5 : Morning boat ride and afternoon jeep safari
Day 6 : Drive to Kanha National Park
Day 7 : Morning and afternoon safaris in Kanha National Park
Day 8 : Early morning jeep safari. Drive to Pench
Day 9 : Take two jeep safaris in Pench National Park
Day 10 : Final safari in Pench and drive to Tadoba
Day 11 : Morning and afternoon jeep safaris in Tadoba National Park
Day 12 : Morning safari in Tadoba; evening flight to Mumbai
Day 13 : Discover the incredible city of Mumbai
- 12 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 9 Dinners
- The Suncourt Hotel Yatri (1 night)
- Hotel Atishay Bhopal (1 night)
- Denwa Backwater Retreat (3 nights)
- Wild Chalet Resort (2 nights)
- The Riverwood Forest Retreat Pench (2 nights)
- Tiger Village Resort (2 nights)
- Hotel Kemps Corner (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Safari Guide(s)
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Mumbai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Indian Wildlife Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 189 today.
- Earn US$ 125+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Indian Wildlife Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 January 2022, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Indian Wildlife Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indian Wildlife Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.