- Art and architecture
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Samode: Enjoy an unforgettable lunch in the historic palace of this rustic village at the foot of the Sierra de Aravali
- Jaipur: Discover the romantic 'Pink City', visiting the Amber Fort and City Palace amongst other places
- Fatehpur Sikri: The 'ghost town' of the Mughals seems paralysed in time, abandoned five centuries ago
- Agra: Visit the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, two marble monuments that are more than simple works of art
Discover the most famous monuments of India during nine impressive days exploring this mystical cradle of ancient civilisation. See with your own eyes the glory of the iconic yesteryear, giving off a sense of nostalgia and nevertheless of belonging. Delhi has the influence of Moghul and British architecture, whereas Jaipur is known for being India’s first planned city. On the other hand, Agra, once the heart of the Moghul Empire, boasts the unparalleled beauty of the Taj Mahal, which adorns the banks of the Yamuna River. This route brings together the best this fascinating country has to offer: history, heritage, culture and exoticism.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur (255km – 6 Hrs)
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (235km – 7 Hrs)
Day 6: Agra
Day 7: Agra – Jhansi By Train (2 Hrs 50 M) – Orchha – Khajuraho (185km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 8: Khajuraho – Varanasi (1 Hr Flight)
Day 9: Varanasi – Delhi (1.5 Hr Flight)
- 8 nights' accommodation
- B & B Option: 8 Breakfasts + 1 Lunch at Samode on day 3
- Half Board Option: 8 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch on day 3 + 7 Dinners
- Full Board Option: 8 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches and 7 Dinners
- Inbound/outbound airport transfers on private basis
- Air-conditioned private transportation
- Train fare in CC (seating) class for Agra Jhansi sector
- Operated with English speaking local guide at each destination for the sightseeing tours ****
- ***Optional accompanied Spanish speaking guide supplement at an extra cost
- All monuments and parks as indicated: Tomb of Humayun and Qutub Minar in Delhi; Samode Palace, Amber Fort, City Palace and Jantar Mantar Observatory in Jaipur; Fatehpur Sikri; Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra; Palace-fortress of Orchha; temples of Khajuraho; and temple of Mother India in Varanasi
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Optional excursions (as recommended/suggested) in the itinerary
- Any airfare or airport taxes, supplements for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides and hotel staff
- Indian tourist visa fees
- Any service not listed above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Indian Mystic, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Indian Mystic, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indian Mystic, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.