- duration 13 days
- tour type Cruise Tour
- age requirement 2+ years old
India—profoundly mysterious and gloriously exotic.
Complex and beguiling, India is a country unlike any other. Wondrous sights rich in romance and intrigue come alive in the “Golden Triangle”—Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. Delhi’s immense red sandstone marble tomb, commissioned by Emperor Humayun’s grief-stricken wife, will capture your heart, while Raj Ghat, a black granite memorial to the “Father of the Nation,” Mahatma Gandhi, will stir your soul. Jaipur’s Pink City and Agra’s Taj Mahal, a grand tribute to love, will leave you forever mesmerized.
This adventure by land and river will touch all of your senses, from Kolkata, where Mother Teresa’s humble home and tomb provide a place of pilgrimage, to the Rajbari Temples devoted to the Hindu god Shiva. Your Ganges voyage delves deeply into India’s fascinating historical and religious heritage, working its charm in myriad ways and leaving you with memories that will forever endure.
Start your trip with five luxurious nights at three different award-winning Oberoi hotels. Enjoy a rare opportunity to see the Taj Mahal two times—once at sunrise and once at sunset. Once onboard, travel to villages lining the Ganges River that only a few people get to see each year and experience our new Wellness Program, centered around the destination’s ancient tradition and practice of yoga.
Available on every sailing, the complimentary Wellness Program – led by a certified and resident yogi – will celebrate the holistic health benefits of yoga with daily sessions introducing the different types of yoga, group lectures and classes as well as individualized meetings, so that guests at every stage of their practice can participate in this culturally immersive program comfortably. An accompanying “Nutrition and Wellness Food” menu has also been developed especially for this program. Featuring organic items and guidelines for eating healthy, the menu will be available daily during breakfast, lunch and dinner service.
Day 1: New Delhi
Day 2: New Delhi
Day 3: New Delhi, Transfer to Agra
Day 4: Agra, Transfer to Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur, Fly to Kolkata (Embark), Cruising the Ganges River
Day 7: Kalna
Day 8: Matiari
Day 9: Murshidabad, Baranagar
Day 10: The Ganges
Day 11: Mayapur, Chandannagar, Kolkata
Day 12: Kolkata
Day 13: Kolkata (Disembark)
- Savor masterfully prepared cuisine crafted to appeal to a wide range of tastes throughout the cruise, including special Welcome and Farewell dinners.
- Enjoy only the finest wines with every meal or relax with a top-shelf cocktail, prepared with your favorite ultra-premium liquor.
- Upon arrival at the airport, a staff member will be waiting to escort you to your transportation to the ship.
- Our butlers are trained to the same standards of excellence required by Buckingham Palace.
- Convenience and ease are taken to new heights when you never have to worry about bringing your wallet with you.
- Have ship-wide internet and Wi-Fi access and stay connected across all of your devices from the top deck to your stateroom.
- Keep up with your daily workout routine or try something new, with an onboard fitness center, yoga and wellness classes, and bicycles and Nordic walking sticks.
- There’s all-inclusive, and then there is an unmatched level of inclusive luxurious amenities that only we provide. To ensure truly carefree and effortless travel, we’ve gone ahead and included it all—so the only thing you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the Uniworld difference.
- The places you’ll visit make their way onboard with shows such as dance performances, local musicians and lectures.
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kolkata are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this India's Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Uniworld. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 252 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 720 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 120 days before departure. For any departures within 13 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
India's Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this India's Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.