- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience the character of Old Delhi on a rickshaw and walking tour, weaving through the narrow alleyways and exploring Delhi’s oldest mosque.
- See the Taj Mahal up close and wonder at the intricate optical illusions that decorate the marble on this sumptuous masterpiece of Indian architecture.
- Tour the spectacular hillside Amber Fort and wonder at the Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors), where the walls are covered in a mosaic of reflective and coloured glass.
- Take a break from bustling cities in rural Rajasthan, where you can catch your breath and spend the night in the faded opulence of your heritage stay.
Trace India’s famous Golden Triangle on this rollicking 8-day tour of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Explore the icons and discover local spots in the perfect introduction to the diverse north of this fascinating country. Begin in throbbing Delhi and explore the city by rickshaw and metro. Travel to romantic Jaipur to wonder at the pink-hued architecture and the 18th-century observatory. Get a little respite from the bustle with a rural heritage stay, then head to Agra and encounter the iconic Taj Mahal plus the city’s incredible fort. Before you know it, you’re back in Delhi, ordering chaat like a pro and toasting a chai to an incredible adventure.
Fatehpur Sikri – Agra
- Hotel (6 nights), Heritage Property (1 night)
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle , Shuttle bus , Cycle rickshaw , Auto rickshaw , Metro
- An expert tour leader
- Delhi - Leader-led Old Delhi walking & rickshaw tour
- Delhi - Jama Masjid
- Delhi - Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Jaipur - Leader-led walking & market tour
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Karauli - Village walk
- Fatehpur Sikri - Guided tour
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this India's Golden Triangle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this India's Golden Triangle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 February 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
India's Golden Triangle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this India's Golden Triangle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This compact trip packs a lot in. It’s the shortest Indian tour we run in our Original style, perfect for those with little time and a desire to do the most with it. If you are after a more leisurely trip in North India, enter trip codes HHSR, HHSU, or HHSC on our website.
- India can get extremely hot in the summer. While we aim to do our walking tours early in the morning when it’s cooler, remember to keep water on you and to bring a hat, sunscreen, a long-sleeved shirt, and anything else that will protect you from the sun.
- Part of travelling with Intrepid means respecting local cultures and sensibilities. That way you get the most out of your interactions with local people and environments. We visit a number of temples on this trip and to enter them you must have clothes that cover to wrists and below the knee.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.