- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Indepth wildlife tour
- Fifteen game drives with jeeps exclusive to Exodus guests
- Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal
Bengal tigers are a highly seductive class-A predator; they are also desperately endangered. Seeing one in the wild is intoxicating, that is why this comprehensive safari visits three of the best parks in India for this striped cat. There are many other animals to enjoy, but tigers remain top of the agenda throughout this itinerary. Pench, Kanha and Bandhavgarh National Parks are teeming with a variety of wildlife and all have something different to offer. All are ideal for viewing both predator and prey, and with fifteen game drives included the chances of seeing the magnificent Bengal tiger are greatly increased.
Disappointed that the Exodus team did little to help us try to 're-book our flights and when they did it cost us over 1600 pounds.”
Day 1: Start Delhi
Day 2: Morning flight to Nagpur; transfer to Pench.
Day 3-4: Four game drives, morning & afternoon over two days in Pench N.P.
Day 5: Transfer to Kanha National Park.
Day 6-8: Five game drives over three days in Kanha N.P.
Day 9: Transfer to Bandhavgarh National Park
Day 10-12: Six game drives over three days in Bandhavgarh N.P.
Day 13: Drive to Katni; overnight train to Agra.
Day 14: Arrive Agra; afternoon visit Agra Fort; sunset at the Taj Mahal.
Day 15: Drive to Delhi; free afternoon.
Day 16: End Delhi.
- 14 nights standard hotels, 1 night air-conditioned sleeper train , All accommodation
- All breakfasts and 11 dinners included
- Transfer for group flights
- Travel by 4WD, train and air-conditioned private bus
- Group normally 4 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this India Tiger Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 111+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this India Tiger Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
India Tiger Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this India Tiger Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.