- River cruise
- duration 13 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 2+ years old
- max group size 20
India—profoundly mysterious and gloriously exotic.
Complex and beguiling, India is a country unlike any other. Wondrous sights rich in romance and intrigue come alive in the “Golden Triangle”—Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. Delhi’s immense red sandstone marble tomb, commissioned by Emperor Humayun’s grief-stricken wife, will capture your heart, while Raj Ghat, a black granite memorial to the “Father of the Nation,” Mahatma Gandhi, will stir your soul. Jaipur’s Pink City and Agra’s Taj Mahal, a grand tribute to love, will leave you forever mesmerized.
This adventure by land and river will touch all of your senses, from Kolkata, where Mother Teresa’s humble home and tomb provide a place of pilgrimage, to the Rajbari Temples devoted to the Hindu god Shiva. Your Ganges voyage delves deeply into India’s fascinating historical and religious heritage, working its charm in myriad ways and leaving you with memories that will forever endure.
Start your trip with five luxurious nights at three different award-winning Oberoi hotels. Enjoy a rare opportunity to see the Taj Mahal two times—once at sunrise and once at sunset. Once onboard, travel to villages lining the Ganges River that only a few people get to see each year and experience our new Wellness Program, centered around the destination’s ancient tradition and practice of yoga.
Available on every sailing, the complimentary Wellness Program – led by a certified and resident yogi – will celebrate the holistic health benefits of yoga with daily sessions introducing the different types of yoga, group lectures and classes as well as individualized meetings, so that guests at every stage of their practice can participate in this culturally immersive program comfortably. An accompanying “Nutrition and Wellness Food” menu has also been developed especially for this program. Featuring organic items and guidelines for eating healthy, the menu will be available daily during breakfast, lunch and dinner service.
Day 1: New Delhi
Day 2: New Delhi
Day 3: New Delhi, Transfer to Agra
Day 4: Agra, Transfer to Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur, Fly to Kolkata (Embark), Cruising the Ganges River
Day 7: Kalna
Day 8: Matiari
Day 9: Murshidabad, Baranagar
Day 10: The Ganges
Day 11: Mayapur, Chandannagar, Kolkata
Day 12: Kolkata
Day 13: Kolkata (Disembark)
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the elegant Ganges Voyager II
- Lavishly appointed riverview suites with private balconies
- 2 nights in New Delhi at The Oberoi New Delhi (or similar)
- 1 night in Agra at The Oberoi Amarvilas (or similar)
- 2 nights in Jaipur at The Oberoi Rajvilas (or similar)
- Meals onboard prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 12 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 9 dinners
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Complimentary house wine, local spirits and beer, soft drinks, tea and coffee will be served throughout the cruise. Onshore lunches include complimentary soft drinks, coffee, and tea. Onshore dinners include complimentary house wine, local beer, soft drinks, coffee, and tea
- 9 days of excursions, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- 1 country: India
- 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Tour Manager
- Complimentary Wellness Program on every sailing
- Cultural enrichment
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- Gratuities for onboard personnel (ship staff, crew, Cruise/Tour Manager) are included during the cruise/tour
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kolkata are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this India's Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges (2023) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 262+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this India's Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges (2023) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 121 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 120 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 120 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
India's Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges (2023) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this India's Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges (2023) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.