- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Shopping and Markets
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-3352
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Experience the character of Old Delhi on a rickshaw and walking tour, weaving through the narrow alleyways and exploring Delhi’s oldest mosque.
- See the Taj Mahal up close and wonder at the intricate optical illusions that decorate the marble on this sumptuous masterpiece of Indian architecture.
- Tour the spectacular hillside Amber Fort and wonder at the Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors), where the walls are covered in a mosaic of reflective and coloured glass.
- Take a break from bustling cities in rural Rajasthan, where you can catch your breath and spend the night in the faded opulence of your heritage stay.
- This trip is perfect for people short on time, as long travel days are kept to a minimum on an itinerary that hits several icons of North India.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Positive Change for Marine Life. Donations help them to nurture ocean health with community-led conservation initiatives that inspire coastal restoration, sustainable fishing practices and waste-management.
- Show more
Trace India’s famous Golden Triangle on this rollicking 8-day tour of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Explore the icons and discover local spots in the perfect introduction to the diverse north of this fascinating country. Begin in throbbing Delhi and explore the city by rickshaw and metro. Travel to romantic Jaipur to wonder at the pink-hued architecture and the 18th-century observatory. Get a little respite from the bustle with a rural heritage stay, then head to Agra and encounter the iconic Taj Mahal plus the city’s incredible fort. Before you know it, you’re back in Delhi, ordering chaat like a pro and toasting a chai to an incredible adventure.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Karauli
Day 6: Fatehpur Sikri – Agra
Day 7: Delhi
Day 8: Delhi
- Hotel (6 nights), Heritage Property (1 night)
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle , Shuttle bus , Cycle rickshaw , Auto rickshaw , Metro
- An expert tour leader
- Delhi - Visit to the Jama Masjid Mosque
- Delhi - Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Delhi - Leader-led Old Delhi walking tour
- Jaipur - Leader-led walking & market tour
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Suroth Mehal - Village Walk
- Fatehpur Sikri - Guided tour
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Agra - Sheroes Cafe Visit
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this India's Golden Triangle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this India's Golden Triangle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 February 2024, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
India's Golden Triangle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this India's Golden Triangle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- This compact trip packs a lot in. It’s the shortest Indian tour we run in our Original style, perfect for those with little time and a desire to do the most with it. If you are after a more leisurely trip in North India, enter trip codes HHSR, HHSU, or HHSC on our website.
- India can get extremely hot in the summer. While we aim to do our walking tours early in the morning when it’s cooler, remember to keep water on you and to bring a hat, sunscreen, a long-sleeved shirt, and anything else that will protect you from the sun.
- Part of travelling with Intrepid means respecting local cultures and sensibilities. That way you get the most out of your interactions with local people and environments. We visit a number of temples on this trip and to enter them you must have clothes that cover to wrists and below the knee.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.