- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience iconic major landmarks like the Taj Mahal and the spiritual ancient city of Varanasi
- Venture into the desert for a camel safari
- Treat your taste buds to an abundance of delicious food
Explore the rich, vibrant, and diverse culture of India, from New Delhi to Mumbai, on this 13-day North India adventure tour.
Continued to Bonampak, where we arrived at 4.00 pm. The murals closes at 4.30 pm and the site at 5.00 pm. So not so much time to visit. The guide was in a rush everything had to be quick and the rooms where the murals are, the guard pointed every time at his watch that we needed to look quick. No time to get in a second time or take more time to have a good look at the murals. That was a bit disappointing of the last part of this tour. I would have liked tot stay a bit longer in Bonampak.”
Day 1: Delhi, India
Day 2: Delhi, India
Day 3: Varanasi, India
Day 4: Varanasi - Agra, India
Day 5: Agra, India
Day 6: Agra - Jaipur, India
Day 7: Jaipur, India
Day 8: Jaipur - Jaisalmer, India
Day 9: Jaisalmer, India
Day 10: Jaisalmer - Jodhpur, India
Day 11: Jodhpur, India
Day 12: Jodhpur - Mumbai, India
Day 13: Mumbai, India
- 12 nights in mixed accommodation
- 1 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- All transport during the trip
- Overnight train to Varanasi
- Overnight train to Agra
- Transfer to Jaipur
- Overnight train to Jaisalmer
- Private transfer to Jodhpur
- Flight to Mumbai
- Sunrise boat ride down the River Ganges
- Sunrise over the Taj Mahal
- Monkey Temple Tour
- Camel Safari
- Guided walking tour of Jodhpur
- English speaking guide
- Tips and surcharges
- Other meals and drinks
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Personas expenses
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this India Northern Group Exploration 13D/12N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
India Northern Group Exploration 13D/12N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this India Northern Group Exploration 13D/12N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols