- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take a whitewater rafting trip you'll never forget among the dramatic and jagged mountain passes of Ladakh. Ladakh means the 'land of high passes' due to its location between the Siachen Glacier in the Karakoram range and the Great Himalayas.
- Sleep under the stars in the Himalayas, at a local camp in remote Yangthang. Waking up surrounded by the peaks of the Himalayas and enjoying the crisp mountain air is the ultimate way to reconnect with nature.
- Spend three days trekking through the mountains, visiting small monasteries and keeping an eye out for ruins of historical forts. You'll also partake in a mountain homestay one night in the Sham Valley, where you'll have the chance to experience life like a local.
- Experience the vibrancy of Delhi, India's chaotic capital and a vivid contrast to the peace of the Himalayas. Visit famous temples like Gurudwara Bangla Sahib or some of the cities beautiful gardens like the tranquil Lodhi Garden.
Hike, bike and raft your way through India's stunning Ladakh region. You'll call the Himalayas home and trek through mountain passes and remote villages before descending on two wheels from one of the highest motorable roads in the world. Explore the valleys as well as the peaks while rafting rapids and flat water, and gain an insight into the region's Buddhist beliefs after visiting several monasteries and religious sights.
My tour guide, Kelly, was super knowledgeable, funny, and a pleasure to be around!
The group of people from different countries, regions, and ages made it the best tour I have been on.
Below are a few highlights:
1. BBQ in the Grampians
2. Bay of Martyrs
3. Seeing koalas and kangaroos in their natural habitat
4. The scenery along the Great Ocean Road
5. A boomerang lesson
6. The entire trip was lovely.”
Chilling to Sangam (Raft)
Yangthang (Hike) 3650 mtr / 11975 ft
Yangthang to Hemis Shukpachan (Hike) 3750 mtr / 12303 ft
Hemis Shukpachan to Temisgam (Hike) 3750 mtr / 12303 ft
Khardung La Pass - Leh (Bike) 5300m / 17388 ft
- Hotel (7 nights), Homestay (1 nights), Camping (2 nights)
- 9 Breakfast, 6 Lunch, 7 Dinner
- Plane , Private Vehicle , Bicycle , Raft
- Leh - Leh Palace
- Leh - Shanti Stupa
- Leh - Tibetan Refugee Market
- Leh - Chilling to Sangam whitewater rafting
- Liker to Yangthang trek
- Yangthang to Rizong to Hemis Shukpachan trek
- Hemis Shukpachan to Temisgam to Leh trek
- Leh - Shey Monastery
- Leh - Thiksey Monastery
- Leh - Hemis Monastery
- Leh - Bike tour
- Leh - Sindhu Ghat
- Leh - Stok Palace Museum
- Leh - Khardung La Pass bike trip
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this India Himalaya: Hike, Bike & Raft in Ladakh tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Intrepid Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 76 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 19 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
India Himalaya: Hike, Bike & Raft in Ladakh tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this India Himalaya: Hike, Bike & Raft in Ladakh tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Finish point instructions